iff you could be a alien or a predator who would you be ? And why?

jacofett, Undefined, 16 years ago

iff you could be a alien or a predator who would you be ? And why? (predator for me !)

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Why?

For me, it would be a human. Oh wait...

For me, it would be the Predator. I mean, I'm already an alien, right? So a Predator it is. I like being them more in the games anyway, such as AVP2 and Extinction.

aliensleader, Undefined, 16 years ago

hmmmmm i will be alien so i won't get facehugged or attacked by aliens

solo_pred, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well Like blue since i am a pred i would want to be an alien and on AVP2 i usualy play as alien its just easier to kill people that way i think. Plus i think it would be fun to climb on walls

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm a dedicated Predator fan, of course I'm gonna say Predator. I'd love being sneaky, using gadgets and weapons while hunting down dangerous people. But this is the real world. Thats why we have video games.

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

There is another topic like this already.

adal, Undefined, 16 years ago

for me it would have to be predator they are so cool and ace gadets and tricks they are fierce why i would be them coz they are strong and i have liked them ever since plus they dont always hurt humans but reality is we can never be these things part from in games so we can keep dreaming lol :P

JJManiac, Undefined, 16 years ago

for me an alien ; they are natures perfect hunters and are guaranteed to survive as a species

Praetorien811, Undefined, 16 years ago

Alien all the way. Havn't you seen the movie? Aliens totally rule over predators.

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

I would defanatly be an alien i simply thin theyre the awsomest things i love their traits and i wouldnt mind having some of them for example i would kill to have the acid blood its awsome i wouldnt mind either if i could get traits from hosts i would also kill to be a queen she's absolutly marvolous aliens kick butt.The whole species is just amazing

PredAlien78, Undefined, 16 years ago

or me it wouldnt really matter id be a predator for the stealth skills and an alien for its speed.

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

well it comes down to survival so id be predator