Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › hunters moon (members)

Forum

hunters moon (members)

Register or login to post
predalienking
2007-06-02 20:00:14
Yautja
okay mods this is just to the hunters moon guys to make sure there on so okay

all hunters moon members you need to come on please post here to show you come on and go to the forum
when life gives yoou skittles go around throwing skittles at people and yell taste the FREAKING RAINBOW

Hunter of Darkness
-Bloo-
2007-06-02 20:06:40
Xenomorph
They won't get your message if they never go on here. And if they did that means they already come on once in awhile. Just give them time, they'll come around once ocassionally, many members do but they never post.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Stalker
2007-06-03 02:03:21
Yautja
The only Hunter's Moon member that even shows their face around here anymore is yourself. Occasionally Kaizen or another member will stop by to make a post, but that's about as far as it goes. Once the technical problems with the site have been sorted, I'd advise cleaning out many of the old members who have disappeared & start recruiting some new blood.
-Bloo-
2007-06-03 03:58:50
Xenomorph
I can help with that, I'll go to all of the old Alien and Predator forums I used to go to and see if they still remember me. After that I'll have to gather three or five members who don't like the forum, and there we go.

Of course that might take one... seven months...

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

predalienking
2007-06-03 10:40:24
Yautja
ok
when life gives yoou skittles go around throwing skittles at people and yell taste the FREAKING RAINBOW

Hunter of Darkness
Skystalker
2007-06-03 17:09:55
Undefined
I come on every once and awhile, I do exist after all.
predalienking
2007-06-03 18:53:43
Yautja
then please go on the hm forums

Hunter of Darkness
Register or login to post

Alien Books

Dish Network Virginia
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners