Well look who's franchise gets stuffed......

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I feel sorry for you pred fans. Paul Anderson actually stated in the making of AVP that the film was in fact a sequel to the predator films. But then i've nothing to celebrate about, he said it also acted as a prequel to the Alien movies.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

lol

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

You know. i actually like alien ressurection. and AvP..i also like resident evil. i dont know. maybe i have no tastes.

Here... Take it!

knowing anderson he'll try to put them all together and make alien vs predator vs resident evil. when pedator hunts zombie aliens.

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

I a fan of Resident Evil and AVP so can he just leave Resident Evil and AVP movies alone

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

lol ima try and make a GIF outta the part were u see the bomb go off that would be good

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

no not Anderson leave the filmes alone your going to meas up the fu*ken sires!!!!!

IF it bleads we can kill it

Well, he cant take all the blame, alien resurrection was definately the first nail in the coffin, Anderson just slammed it shut.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

ya maby but he sould dtick with redaitent evil!

IF it bleads we can kill it

yeah i like the old gifs but try not to use them much, slow the old site down.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

i dunno, i didn't stick artound to find out.......

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

ye there armour looked better but the actors in pred 1 and 2 gave them more hunting kinda feel, these guys just stumbled around like they were in big suits also though the cloaking was 10 times better more smooth looking and less electric sparkles

was it just me or did there nukes bombs look bigger too

Don't think i worded my last post right, i was just saying i don't use them much, i did one a few months back but it seemed to slow things down on here.

Well done private TD.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

YESS SSIR...j/k that i dont wait 10 mins to some here

I actually liked the preds in AVP, i thought they looked phat!! i'd probably go with you and say that AVP was better, but only just....

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

hmmmm id go with avp the only parts i realy like in res were when u saw the aliens in freezing chamber thing with that d*ck head who kept pressing the button and when the clone wacked the queens face of other than that i hated that clone b*ll, with avp well i like the preds they were bit on the sheeet side but scar gave me hope

Yeah, though resurrection was a stinker in it's own right, i still cant make up my mind if i prefer alien 4 or AVP, that's a tough call.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

man i swear im gonna stamp on his face now thats takes the p*ss, i always knew in my heart the pred franchise died back when pred 2 flopped and every mug kept coming up with stupid ideas for another one *wipes tear from eye* u got at least 3 decent alien films to be proud of