revenge

aliensleader, Undefined, 16 years ago

i fancy making a story of my alien in a colony with his hive that was destroyed by a preditor attack i will start when i know it is ok that i am doing this.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well it should be ok as soon as you use punctuation in it and post it when it`s done, you don`t have to do it directly on the site now, do you... *mumbling about traitors of the country and clan and God pissing him off*

Slowly aliensleader emerged from his egg looking around at the scorched resin and the burning hosts, people outside hiding and crying not knowing what happened. aliensleader scambered across the floor and towards a vent. as sneaked through the metal floor he saw through a hole in the side a human siting under his small desk watching alertly around holding a small handgun luckly he was looking the wrong way. aliensleader crawled towards him ready to spring. as he turned his weary head
aliensleader pounced quickly. the man strugled trying to pull me off but too late as he fell down unconsious......

as emerged from thee body blood trickling down my face i slivered away looking for a meal so i can grow into a full drone. as he went past the door that hanged open a squad of marines moved past holding flamethrowers and pulse rifles not knowing the fate of the hive.he quikly slivered to a room named messhall a plate of cold beef and potatoes lay on a table he crawled towards munching on the beef. as he crawled away to grow a familer sound came a sound of the desroyers of his hive. the preditors....

(sorry for mistakes on last post but error on editing)

an hour later aliensleader stired from his hiding spot
a group of marines petroling the coridors word has reached of the destruction of the hive but they must be sure in case some aliens surived,one marine got cut of from his squad and was standing still checking for motion on his tracker then a bleep sound happened he whirled around only to get a aliensleader's inner jaw go through his head blood sparying everywhere.he draged the man into a vent and chewed on the body then a marine screams as a preditor jabs him with his wristblades as aliensleader watched looking out from the vent.

(i am going to start writing in first person)
i leaped straight out of the vent lading on the preditor slashing away at him with my claws and jabing him with my tail but a direct slash of the wristblade into my face sent me backwards acid driping in my rage i leaped at him with bonecrushing force knoking him into the wall he then knoked me to then side with a net gun as the blades dug in i cut through them but had markes all over my back, then he pulled out his spear and attacked swinging it at me with furious speed i lept up into the air and my tail went into his head through his mask and out into his dreadlocks i moved it out covered in dark green blood but there will be more i could tell this was a
weak preditor meaning this was a unblood...
(sorry if liensleader knew too much about the prreditors but this is my first time doing this)

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Interesting, but if you really want to get better read the pinned topic by Iseijin, it's one of the lighter-coloured threads and it's really helpful.

EDIT: ----Clicky----

the green blood still driping i ran to the nearest corpse and started chewing slowly my health went back to normal the strange hunger for blood slowly creeped in i crawled into a vent and then a smell came to me a smell of a hive member. i rushed to find this ally going deeper underground the smell geting stronger i then found a body stuck to a wall a human the smell came from the body i smelt the strong smell is this true a queen sudenly a voice cmeinto my head.i am the queen build the hive and protect me with your live it said and i obeyed.
creping around looking for a thret to the queen then i found a lonely child huging her toy i crept up to then grabed her head screaming she started kicking my head trying to eascape but i kept on draging to the queen's host and stuck her right next to the host....

sorry about the mistakes i have made but there is a error when i try to edit it

well when i realse the next bit it is when the queen is laying eggs and i am must get some hosts as well as revenge my hive

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

Write it in a word processor, proofread, edit, then copy paste it here dude.

predblood, Undefined, 16 years ago

crawling through the vents eying some humans siting down eatin thinking it is over but it is just begining the queen has ordred me to retrive hosts and get the hive back into life one drone helping that came out the girl looking as they leave the room back to the rest of the colney i smell the preditors are still here probly hunting down humans when one human gets too close to the vent the other drone grabs him the man screaming is sileced when hit across the face with my tail not killing him but making him go limp the others come in look around afraid wondering what happened i crawl towards them slowly not being noticed but one see my drool and bolts away while the others are cofused i strike waking wildly with my tail making it connecting with lots of their heads they all fell i draged them one by one to the hive 5 more drones will be made out of these lot.now the colney will be alert but will take them or kill them but the preditors will be noticeing the increse in prey and will be here alot longer perfect so now i can have some revenge

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

include a fight of thequeen and another queen