just when you thought it was safe to get behind the wheel......

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHEVROLET-ASTRO-Alien-Vs-Predator-Airbrush-custom_W0QQitemZ260120093933QQihZ016QQcategoryZ18301QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

oh my god

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hahaha! Nice one!

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead driving that thing. The idea is half decent, but you'd look like a complete fool having a car like that.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 16 years ago

I agree with Stalker.
It would probably just end up being vandalized anyway. I'd much rather have all that artwork framed on my wall.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Heeeeey, nice! Jusat needs a change of engine, a change of colour, a change of vynils, a change of rims, a change of interior... maybe i`ll just get a carrera gt actually... Aaaaah, no, a murcielago would look great with the head of the Queen painted on top and a predalien on each side with their tailes crossed at the rear....

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

lmfao, you know harrigan, your the one who also found the predator bike lol, are you looking for something along these lines

naaa , not for me, id have the bike mind you .......

Heheh, Alien and Predator vehicles... I can imagine a commercial for that...

Store entrance: 2$
Insurance: 500$
Bike cost: 1200$
Getting jumped for driving an embarassing ride: Priceless.

For everything else, there's Mastercard. But for every other little thing, 15 minutes can save you 15% on car insurance.

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

$2 to enter the F**king store lol bloody americans

haha

Actually that's only places like very special museums and that crap, but I'll take donations too.