interview with assistant art director AVP2

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

CHECK OUT WWW.ALIENEXPERIENCE.COM

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

It all sounds good for the most part, although the fact that they mentioned "teenagers in 'hip' clothes" has me concearned, as that sounds like something that has no place in an Alien or Predator movie.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Please, not another horror movie where clueless teenagers are mainly involved.

Dreaddeath, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah but those teenager's will hopefully become mince meat early. (I hope)

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Oooh no! Now that would be just dumb! They said they`d make a good movie so it shouldn`t be "Jason" style. Just imagine "Woo, look, something invisible! Is that you, Terry? Wait, let me take my gun!". How tough the predator would look to be able to kill clueless teenagers... It is just an Uwe Boll like idea!

I really hope it's not like one of those actually bad Jason movies where nothing makes sense, teenagers are stuck talking about past events with little character developement, and the actual monsters only get five minutes of screen time.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

"but not too stylish for a small town." - Can't be too bad. There's more than just teenager characters, its a whole town. I'd actually like this to be set in the 70's. Seeing how this has more of a horror touch to this film. We know the Predator and Alien's side on horror. Meaning Alien3 (gothic horror) And the horror scenes in the Predator films, all they are doing is putting all of that into one film and have them back to tar each other apart.

Obvously this isn't going to be a bad film. It isn't the 80's anymore so this can't be like a Jason film. Some current horror movies have been pretty good.

Now we seen AVP of course. We know it's ups and downs. Hearing from this interview, this film will be alot better. In some respects, this film will be like the first AVP. We know what they are like on screen, mordernly. But now, we have the Aliens and Predators back to their great original(-yet new at the same time) designs. Still the Sci fi-action film with more of a horror touch to it which is nothing we haven't seen before in the Alien and Predator movies.

Honestly, from what has been said and shown, the film is going to be great.

I know, but I just hate movies like "Oh my god Ken, I'm pregnant and you're worrying abour your OWN LIFE!?!?" kind of stuff. Ehh sorry, I was watching random Youtube videos...

But anyway, I had that same feeling when I saw Spidey on the big screen again. I knew it was him, I knew there were previous movies, but because it was opening day first screening, it just didn't seem like it used to, remembering the scenes from Spider-Man 2 in the beginning credits.

Sooner or later someone's going to slap me for not making sense.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Whoever slaps the subleader will get his head bitten off. And don`t think it like "yeah, the dick head". There`s nothing funny in that. That would only hurt more.

Back to topic now hehe... What i`ve seen of the wallpapers already makes me think that it will be a good movie. The drones are like in the original movies, the predator outfit also... but i could just be a fake wallpaper. Even so, after seing that Drone i can`t wait to watch the movie. AvP1 seemes to be an amateur film after i`ve seen the wallpaper with the alien and the predator facing eachother. Just pray to God, to Ironmaiden Jeanne, to Malekith, to Predess or to whoever y`all belive in that the next one won`t be made by Uwe Boll!

That's like a nightmare, man. Don't talk trash!