whe need to have a leader for hm

predalienking, Yautja, 16 years ago

okay ive been bugging the mods about this a lot but know hm is actully getting people who want on celtic warrior was going to be leader but as celtic said hunter is leader and i won 2nd in command fair and square so who is the new leader?

killswitch, Yautja, 16 years ago

couldnt agree more in this matter, unfortunately new crops of members roll in every so often, and clan leadership should probably be one of the things that change with the active members atleast if the clan leaders cant remain active, what use is a clan that cant accept members who are requesting?

Take SS, Bloo and Angus are active, perfect

TH , Berg has maintained good activity since day one though i dont think the hive is accepting members, if they were atleast that would be possible

Belatu = Only God Knows lol

HM= No Celtic 102, no harrigan ... to be honest if this kid is the only one patroling the request topic and caring enough to create a topic about it, flat out you should be the leader of your clan , i would mail Daveberg or P about it and address the situation to them

exactly

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Actually Tropic said he was Harrigan because the Harrigan account couldn't be accessed.

but if there is no leader or 2nd in command he cant be on.plus celtic left the clan to hunter

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

This matter will be sorted out soon enough (hopefully), although at the moment both clan leaders & sub-leaders are having problems inducting members into their clans, so even a new leader wouldn't be able to do anything at the moment anyway.

tropic, Yautja, 16 years ago

hey killswitch,im here.im harrigan (had to change name)) i'll gladly do it.

shadowatching, Yautja, 16 years ago

I would like to see Swiftspear as leader of HM, yes i am aware of me being in Balatu, but i do see how Swift is a leader by other mean's and i do think that he would be an excelent leader for H M

killswitch, Yautja, 16 years ago

waha, sorry harrigan old friend, didnt mean to sell you down the river,,,, your the perfect leader for HM, lol

no probz m8.be nice just to get back into hunters moon.

sorry to say this but i saw your request but no one here can give acess to you

Praetorian, Yautja, 16 years ago

I started a voting in your private forum.

Please go vote.

explain please.p

i used to be 2nd in command.but it all went a bit .....how you say TITS UP,lots of bickering and sh it.lets get it back to havin a laugh and making it a fun place to visit.

predalienking2, Yautja, 16 years ago

i do agree with predalienking and i vote for him.