Malice, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey everyone im new here and hoping to find Allies

Waralien, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey there i was also new. Names Waralien.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Welcome to the board Malice (& since I haven't done so yet, welcome to you too Waralien). If you need any help or have any questions about anything, don't be afraid to ask, there'll usually be someone here who can solve any problems you might have. Hope you enjoy it here.

I wanted to know how to level up here.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

As long as you're a good member who regularly contributes to the site, then you'll have your level raised by myself or one of the other mods soon enough, although participating in RPGs & creating popular topics also helps.

Oh ok thanks.

icedragon, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm also new here so hi Malice im icedragon im also predator500years.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Good to see new faces in here. Welcome to the board. I'm the official crazyinsaneninja around here... Ermm, I mean a hybrd like Shadowatching. Been here for ages, and therefore I'm a veteran lol Damn I should retire lol

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

ERRRRR. Icedragon/Predator500years, You have Warning #1 for having multiple accounts.

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol i find that quite funny, how nice of you to admitt you have more than one account lol to me that thats the equivalent of stealing your neighbours car and driving it into the police station to report a robery

lol dont worry mate lol lets be honest, no ones going to get banned from the forum at the minute

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Heheh. That's funny but true.

Yeah, hey new members, currently I'm your crazy neighborhood under-grown cybernetic(kind of?)-built Shadow Serpents sub-leader.

In short just call me Bloo.