Avp2 the movie

predator500years, Undefined, 16 years ago

When will Avp2 the movie be coming out and what age will it be? The game is good though!! Also what age is AvP the movie?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

First, what do you mean 'age'? Second, December of this year for the AVP2 movie.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

It should be out sometime later this year, December has been speculated about the most, although nothing has been officially confirmed, & the release dates vary from country to country.

As far as its rating, from what's been said about it by the Strause bros., it will almost certainly be rated R.

Waralien, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey will anyone from the original AvP show up or is there going to be a completely different cast of characters?

Different cast. You can't have the same ones if they all died, am I right?

That's what plot holes & continuity errors are for.

In all seriousness though, the original cast won't be returning (thankfully), & how much the storyline of this film will have to do with the first one is unknown.

Yeah. But it actually worked for Weyland and his android thing, and some other guy that looked exactly like him.

Well the appearance of Bishop II is still unexplained, so whether it was in fact a continuity error created by AVP or not is still unknown. He could've possibly been a descendant of Charles Weyland, or, despite his claims of being human, just another synthetic.

Waralien, Undefined, 16 years ago

That cliff hanger at the end really got me worked up about who is going to appear in the sequel. But another question comes to mind if everyone died during the time shift from AvP to AvP2 will anyone know what their up against (not including the predators)?

That really depends on how much information Lex gave out about the creatures after the events of the first movie, as she was the only survivor.

Either way, I doubt that anybody would really know what they were up against, as in the Alien films, which occured many years in the future, the creatures had, according to reports, never been discovered before, so even if the Government had information about the Xenomorphs, they would have kept it tightly under wraps.

They clearly had some basic knowledge of the predators though, as they sent Peter Keyes' team to capture the lone hunter in L.A. during the events of Predator 2, 14 years before the incident in Antarctica.

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

I heard that its on december 21, but it could be changed by then