Original Project and Predator 3

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hello everyone,
Elijah Russell here just wanted to let you know I had a nice discussion with an agent and he's interested in reading an original work of mine. So about two weeks ago I started a project called: "The Ninja," it's an original super hero story taking place in Detroit because that town is the pit of crime for America, and has never had a hero until now.
I'm basically looking for feedback, I'm on about page 100 something and will hit 120 soon and post it on another website. I need any feedback because as soon as I sell this script I'll have something under my belt and I can finally get AvP2 published.
Also a quick vote, would you all prefer to see AvP2 first or Predator 3? If Predator 3 I have a killer idea for the plot of it.

Thanks

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok let's see...

< img src=your picture adress here>

in ur sig box. be sure to include http:// in your pic adress and don't type the space between < and img like
avpfreaksig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

i know i know. i don't really care any more.
im just waiting for some one to answer my topic, nudg nudg wink wink

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more

ive tryed every thing by now ive grown fond of my red X

im an R.P.G alien

thanks brentopia, that should help. as for your sig, maybe something's wrong with your picture and you should try a different one. i guess it wouldn't hurt to try again and see if you accidentally messes up though. retry what i said if you want, and if it doesn't work, try a different picture.

avpfreaksig.jpg

still don't work though

im an R.P.G alien

thanks avpfreak we got some stuff in comon so i'd like to help ya i saw your web site. its good but i'd like to help ya so http://htmlgoodies.com/ that might help ya.

im an R.P.G alien

oops, mistake. i forgot that the site won't let you type < img src=. notice that it let me now because i put a space between < and img. so type

< img src=your picture adress>

in your sig box.

avpfreaksig.jpg

well, type this in your sig box:
The space between = and > is where you should type your sig's picture adress. you need to join a website like imagecave to upload the picture. if you need more help, talk to bug-hunt or dave.

avpfreaksig.jpg

its not makeing it. its how i get it on, i don't know what im doing wrong..

im an R.P.G alien

but still, i like your avp2 idea better, though predator 3 would be cool.

avpfreaksig.jpg

Bug-hunt might make you one if you ask. He made mine.

avpfreaksig.jpg

now even avp freak has one:(

im an R.P.G alien

that's a cool idea Elijah, especially the Bermuda Triangle setting. That certainly would explain a lot!

avpfreaksig.jpg

and i want to be on the credits brendan

im an R.P.G alien

ceep me up to date with this movie of yours

im an R.P.G alien

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

I was thinking that there'd be a Predator who broke the laws of their culture come to Earth and shortly after that a Preadtor "Cop" came to kill him. It'd show Pred vs. Pred which we've never seen before and I thought it would take place in the Bermuda Triangle because it would explain the whole disappearance thing that happens there caused by the Predators who hunt in the region.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 19 years ago

Yes, it is. And I think that's not much new resources to make a billion SCI-FI thiller/horror as they used to be a 80's, because lots of sci-fi fans has watched these type of stiff a lot. And not much script resources could change the horror sequences anymore....so I believe Alien and Predator this two 80's movie should change to a pure sci-fi, but don't need to be as a pure stalking-horror any more. I believe this two movie could include the script resources of star-war and star-trek, and make the timeline of both story at the far future and dreadnaught-spaceship warfare should include in this two movies (If anybody has watch gundam before would understand what I mean...

Change is a way of life/survive, if the movie industries keep making this two movies as what they'd at 80's I believe many fans would fed up to watch it....then it would be the end of predators and aliens....!

In my opinion, I think it would be better putting pred as a face either than heel if Pred 3 decided to release, I don't think they should label pred as evil hunter this time, sometimes I believe humans even did something much worse than them, so this time it should be pred facing those people should be killed...that would be the way to mkae it different compare to the first two Preds...!

The master pred is back!

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

Predator 3 all the way. All the aliens were good exept for one. and if Alien 5 was going to be like Resurection don't bother.

pred_serious, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hi, Elijah stay with your AVP2 script it's amazing...I think a Predator 3 would ruin the
franchise completely...

nicholaskang, Undefined, 19 years ago

pred 3 but im only saying dis coz theres no alien5

blade_poster2.jpg