Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › avp2 primal hunt expansion pack

Forum

avp2 primal hunt expansion pack

Register or login to post
predator500years
2007-05-18 05:52:18
Undefined
where is the lone predator on the predalien mission "New Hosts"? i cant find him"!!!
TITANOSAUR
2007-05-20 02:57:58
Xenomorph
that is a hard mission. dispite having the game set on easy. took me 10 trys just to beat it.

the Ancient Predator is somewhere in the Zeta Site. just keep goin till you find the egg Chamber. but watch out cuz if the Preds spot you they shoot you within seconds.

"Plays More Human Than Human"
predator500years
2007-05-21 05:55:39
Undefined
How do i get out of Pod 5 as a predalien, as it is blowing up, i cant get out!!! Help please!!!!!
icedragon2
2007-05-21 10:55:04
Undefined
you cock head find out yourself
-Bloo-
2007-05-21 20:43:48
Xenomorph
He can search for help if he wants to. It's a free forum. There's no need for comments like that, even if Alien heads do look like that.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Stalker
2007-05-21 22:22:59
Yautja
Watch how you speak to people on here Ice Dragon, bad mouthing other members won't be tolerated.
DeathWraith
2007-05-22 12:13:48
Xenomorph
Yea, find out yourself you... er... predator head!!! What`s the point in playing the game if you just ask people how to finish it? That`s like them playing it instead of you...

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
redblob0
2007-05-24 09:35:43
Undefined
My god Ice dragon why call yourself that huh? Do alien heads really look like that?
icedragon
2007-06-05 08:33:52
Undefined
you've done that now though, havent u
Use only the strongest things as hosts to make the strongest drones!! Facehug predators and kill the human!!
-Bloo-
2007-06-05 16:18:17
Xenomorph
Well, some Alien designs (The Queen's head, the Chestburster, the "impregnating stick" coming out of the Facehugger, etc., etc.) are actually based on things like that, but this isn't the right thread to be talking about that.

If you want to learn what kinds they originated from feel free to make a topic. That's actually something that no one has ever asked on here, at least for the past year.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Comics

Dish Network Oklahoma
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners