avp2 primal hunt expansion pack

predator500years, Undefined, 16 years ago

where is the lone predator on the predalien mission "New Hosts"? i cant find him"!!!

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

that is a hard mission. dispite having the game set on easy. took me 10 trys just to beat it.

the Ancient Predator is somewhere in the Zeta Site. just keep goin till you find the egg Chamber. but watch out cuz if the Preds spot you they shoot you within seconds.

predator500years, Undefined, 16 years ago

How do i get out of Pod 5 as a predalien, as it is blowing up, i cant get out!!! Help please!!!!!

icedragon2, Undefined, 16 years ago

you cock head find out yourself

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

He can search for help if he wants to. It's a free forum. There's no need for comments like that, even if Alien heads do look like that.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Watch how you speak to people on here Ice Dragon, bad mouthing other members won't be tolerated.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yea, find out yourself you... er... predator head!!! What`s the point in playing the game if you just ask people how to finish it? That`s like them playing it instead of you...

redblob0, Undefined, 16 years ago

My god Ice dragon why call yourself that huh? Do alien heads really look like that?

icedragon, Undefined, 16 years ago

you've done that now though, havent u

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well, some Alien designs (The Queen's head, the Chestburster, the "impregnating stick" coming out of the Facehugger, etc., etc.) are actually based on things like that, but this isn't the right thread to be talking about that.

If you want to learn what kinds they originated from feel free to make a topic. That's actually something that no one has ever asked on here, at least for the past year.