Avp the Movie

justin8818888, Undefined, 19 years ago

The movie did in allot of ways. Actors mostly. But if ure a die hard fan, All you care about is seeing the Alien/Predator back to the Big screen. But i loved the fight scenes. But its sort of retarded that 1 alien(grid) killed 2 predators. To where in Comics/ GAmes 1 pred takes like 10 at once. And for all u alien fans, Predators own u hard period. They HUNT aliens. Do you know wut happens when the aliens are a threat to something important to them ? Read WAR!

Good, im the guy with the gun.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

preds dont own anything but a bunch of fancy weapons that without them, they'd be dead. they may 'hunt' aliens but only when they're packing major fire power, the aliens are BORN to kill, its what they do, the hunters just live by codes of conduct and that, my friend, is a major weakness. i'm gonna say something now and i think you'll all get the point -

celtic tried it, failed. aliens OWN predators.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

overall people were p*ssed at the lack of fight scenes me being a pred fan was disapointed when chopper died str8 away i wanted to those arm blades in action but they looked at it from a real prospective chopper died cause he didnt pay attention celtic tried but lost it was a fair fight

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

woohooo!! at last, a rare post from a predator fan telling it like it is!! nice one TD!!

i agree though, chopper should've been more involved, and celtic seemed like a bada*s but got a little too over confident.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

i couldnt understand that "i know ill through him across the room then go arrgggghhhhh like i big girl" then star into his eyes when he had a net around him

exactly, the young ones have to learn the hard way i guess, xenomorphose knows all about that....

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

lmao he had his chance

had more chances than old peepeepricey!! those guys made me laugh too. heheh.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron