hi. new to here......

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

but some of you might remember me as harrigan.ive had loads of problems with my login for some reason and ive missed coming here for quite a while.nice to see the old guard are still kickin around here,stalker,otang and a few others.anyway nice to be back and i look forward to hearing from u guys.be good.

bt the way,is there any chance one of you nice moderators can bump my stats back up to where they were,that would be great,if not, no big deal.many thanks.

ps.sorry for the double post,not been on for a while lol.

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

Looking into it. Harrigan name seems to be out of the member lists to verify IP address, etc, so it will be up to DD or Dave to continue from here.

Malus-Darkblade, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yo harrigan, never met you, but greetings anyway. Btw, while we're on the topic of points, could I get y 45 points back please? I was rather attached to them.

off topic:
Why were your points decreased? Your clan leader should verify your points in this thread. Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

me or the other dude?

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey man, glad to see you're back. I had the same problem. Its Cory if you couldn't tell.

I don't know how many points you had before, tropic. I was trying to make sure it really was you and not a hi jacker on your account.

For malus, same thing, I don't know how many points you had so its up for clan lead to help with this issue.

i think i was on around 60 points maybe 65 not to sure but its ok if it doesnt happen,no big deal.and yes it is me (harrigan).ask a question if you like. lol

rayne, Undefined, 16 years ago

what the hecks happeneing! i mean Lucifer had another Account as a ALein harrogen has another name account thing. and Cory has one! i want a new account. it okay if i make another account and then some mod delete rayne?

Uugh no, rayne. This isn't if 'they can do it, so can I' time. Each other member had their own circumstance. Lucifer's alternate tag was banned, Cory and Harrigan had trouble with theirs.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

I remember harrigan being rank 60 at least.

Welcome bAck man,

thanks ,good to be back.

Malus-Darkblade, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm clanless, and I had 45 exactly, with the 5 being from the recent rpg.