Hybrids

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

There has been arguments on Hybrids, I would like your opinion. I don't know if there already has been one, but if there is please give me the link....

I think its possible, rare but possible to have a hybrid predator and human

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

We have science. They have science. Toghether we can create one of the most sexy... er... cool-looking thing ever, while it still kicks ass.

When someone says "How?" say "How not?"

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

But is it even possible, like give birth to one?

I know if you take 2 different cats, they can get a hybrid or smaller version of the cat, but is it the same as a pred and human is the biggest question

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

there was a topic like this on the last or second to last page in the main forums.

They didnt talk much about it though, just about how it could be done.

Most likely it is, since the only main differences are minor, like that Preds have more reptilian skin and their mandibles. I think it's possible since they're both very humanoid, but Crow's the animal expert.

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

Life can only reproduce amongst its own species. For example, A human can't reproduce with a chimp. an alligator can't reprodce with a gecko.

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

& Otang is absolutely right about this lol

Yautjas and humans are different species, we don't even know for sure what kind of genetical code or reproductive system yautjas have since they are from space.

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

I can't edit, but I wanted to add that as far as genetically hybriding Yautja and humans, in Sci- Fi, anything is possible :)

I say that if "it" fits and it isn't asexual, then something has to come out of the whole process. Like one of those mutated things you see saying "kill me!"

predatoress, Undefined, 16 years ago

Otang - yep. Just like I designed predatoress lol