cory

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 16 years ago

tlkin to cory on msn and he said that now that the sight has been updated he cant log on

he did make a new account but he cant post

its city-hunter
try and help him out

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Haha problem solved, thanks for the help Slayer!

Only I'm done to a newborn. Oh well.

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

Just ask one of the level 8's if they can bump you back up to your old rank. I think you were a Warrior at 50.

Praetorian, Yautja, 16 years ago

Can you tell me what the problem was? Was it related to the site?

Malus-Darkblade, Yautja, 16 years ago

Usernames with spaces in them no longer work. Simple as that mr. P sir.

Praetorian, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ok, carry on. :)

Malus-Darkblade, Yautja, 16 years ago

Will do.

Oh, and how\'s that big old throne of webmasterness treating you today sir?

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

DB i dont think that was entirely true.

Cory had no spaces in the username Cory. And mine had spaces but it just put an underscore in place of it, same a Doc.

OTANG, Yautja, 16 years ago

Cory, so you are not keeping your old account, is this correct?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think earlier in the forum history he wanted to change his name anyway, to something similar to City Hunter.

Some people can't log on but I think that's only because of the new name rules, like ( symbols can't be used.

I was actually getting tired of typing in -(Bloo)- everytime I had to log in, so I'm glad that it's shorter now.

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

Earlier I couldn't log in. not cause of the name, but because the password minimum limit was set to six. (Your password must be atleast 6 charactors long) and my old password was only 4 letters long so I had to make a new account and email Praetorian. he set it as it once was and now I can use my old account again.

btw, I love the new background. much better than the original. gives the site a weird feeling of it being alive. its cooooooool!

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

@ Preatorian.

My problem was I couldn't log in. I looked for my profile, I couldnt find it so I guess it was whipped. So I created a new one and I couldn't post.