Confrontation

FemiPredator, Undefined, 16 years ago

This is totally random.
One night for your own reasons you left your house at 1:00 in the morning. You were in the middle of a vast forest but only a few yards away you spy a Predator and/or a alien. You dont know whats going to happen if it will attack you or not. It was pointless screaming for help the nearest house was miles away.
What would you do?

Unknown, Undefined, 16 years ago

well if it was an alien i would do one of these things i am listing

1. Throw a shrudikein
2. pull a glave and engage in close quaters combat
3. grad a maul and engage in even close quaters combat
3. go inside my house get my rambo knife and shot gun and destroy the mofo lol

hopefuly i would do number one cuase i like shrudikeins lol

sig6.jpg
a yuatja must always obey the rules of the hunt and uphold honnor!

rayne, Undefined, 16 years ago

i think she means your real self. well i would probally stare aty it for a m,oment and feal puire dread and terror. then i would slowelly walk backwards towards my house. if i made it i would first call the cops. then grab some food qand water and take shelter in the basement and hide there for a while until the cops came.

PredAlien78, Undefined, 16 years ago

If I saw an alien I would probably run like hell. If I saw a predator i would keep my eye on it and if its cloaking went on I would hall ass to my house and grab my gun and wait for it.

Malus-Darkblade, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well, I never leave home at 1 in the morning without my pocketknives, but then again against a Xeno they wouldn't really do much...

If I met a Xeno, I'd run like hell to the nearby army barracks and let them take care of the mother lover.

Same applies for Preds, but I'd drop the knives first!

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Topic's not original, but then again there was only one other thread like this before, out of... 50-80 pages worth of threads.

Alien - I'd piss myself.

Predator - I'd soil myself.

Both - IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!