how do you join clans of your own species?

Kristoff789, Undefined, 16 years ago

oza!

Unknown, Undefined, 16 years ago

Shadow SERPENTS, rayne, do not dishonor our name... even though... we ar honorless slaughtering stuff... hm...

You don`t really need a history here... just to post alot, which is hard in this period...

00Alien_sig09.png
I`m here to kill you!
Remember... I am NOT your friend!
I`ll see you in Hell

Bugs have honor in thier own way, Wraith. Just not the same way that preds like to think of it. There's honor in living to fight another day, because honor means that much more when you're alive to enjoy it!

index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5vY3JpZy5jb20vaW5kZXgucGhwP3E9YUhSMGNEb3ZMM1Z6WlhKaExtbHRZV2RsWTJGMlpTNWpiMjB2U0hWdWRHVnljMjlzWkdsbGNpOUJWbEF5YzJsbmN5OUVZWEpyWW14aFpHVXRNaTVxY0djJTNE

Honour is a fools prize, glory is of no use to the dead."

rayne, Undefined, 16 years ago

thats it Death ill take shit from you in our clan room but once you come on the main board why dont you ever just SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosd everything i do is wrong to you! oh and by the way your wrong about hell and heaven.

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

Because the two of you are not skilled in a little thing known as self restraint.

index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3VzZXJhLmltYWdlY2F2ZS5jb20vSHVudGVyc29sZGllci9BVlAyc2lncy9EYXJrYmxhZGUtMi5qcGc%3D

Honour is a fools prize, glory is of no use to the dead."

(sigh) im srry dark bug

00Alien_sig11.png

read the rules it will tell you in there. there are diforent thresds for each clann just leav a poast in there and some 1 will get back to you

Anarchysig.jpg
Death or healing I care not which you seek

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

You can make a request in the proper clan thread and Clan leaders observe your posts for a while. But I suggest you stick around for a while before doing that, Likely no one will accept you without having history or a reputation here.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

yep Otang hit the nail on the head. if you dont now already theres THE HIVE and Shadow serpants. im in the Shadow serpants as a example. if you want i can put a good word in for you in SS.

00Alien_sig11.png

ya preatty much wut otang said

Once was the yautja that is nwo reborn into the Blade of the clan! Watch out for my WristBlades they are sharp lol.