and the Yautja rses from ngst the ashes into rebirth

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

well some of you might not know me but i am sure most of the mods remember me Vasquez anyways i am back home for a couple of months i just got back from iraq i went for some air joyrides thinking wow a yautja must feel realy crazy droping in one of those pods so i wanted to say hello and that Pvt. Vasquez is back on for a lil while nice to see all the old faces such as kidd and bloo davberg and so on and so forth

Matthew Peterson lead vocals of Chaos factor 20/24 thats me YA

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

ello!!! im Rayne!! ive read some of your posts in de RPGs i liked dem!!!!! ELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

he thanks finaly i get commented on my rpgs lol nice to meet ya

Once was the yautja that is nwo reborn into the Blade of the clan! Watch out for my WristBlades they are sharp lol.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome back Vasquez, hope u enjoyed your trip, not much has changed since you left.

Zwecky_02.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of The Hive!
Messageboard Rules

lol i enjoyed my trip alright i was flying around in apache helicopters but shoosh lol its good to be back i hope everyone missed me :P

Once was the yautja that is nwo reborn into the Blade of the clan! Watch out for my WristBlades they are sharp lol.

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

i wonder why i cant view your profile??

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think the reason that you can not view his profile is maybe because of the full stop in his name, i think kill.switch was having the same problem.

Zwecky_02.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of The Hive!
Messageboard Rules

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

The yautja what from what?
Yes, a period in the name has been the culprit many times for profile problems.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Yo Vasquez, remember me?

index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3VzZXJhLmltYWdlY2F2ZS5jb20vSHVudGVyc29sZGllci9BVlAyc2lncy9EYXJrYmxhZGUtMi5qcGc%3D

Honour is a fools prize, glory is of no use to the dead."

hey darkblade sup bro anyways i am reborn fro the ashes of ash so meh beat that lol

Unknown, Undefined, 16 years ago

Eh, not much. Still kicking ass at cadets and waiting till I can sign up with the deep thinkers. But ah well, stalker nabbed me in the RP so I'm sitting pretty till another one comes up.

I blew the fuckers arms and legs off, and he STILL managed to kill me, for more info check the rp.
index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5vY3JpZy5jb20vaW5kZXgucGhwP3E9YUhSMGNEb3ZMM1Z6WlhKaExtbHRZV2RsWTJGMlpTNWpiMjB2U0hWdWRHVnljMjlzWkdsbGNpOUJWbEF5YzJsbmN5OUVZWEpyWW14aFpHVXRNaTVxY0djJTNE

Honour is a fools prize, glory is of no use to the dead."