a question about avp

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey on avp does anybody know what the scar that the yuatja put on his forehead and helmet symbolises?? just wondering

mattsig.jpg

By the time you see the shadow of my sleeek body its already too late i will hgave my tail sticking through your lifless body and my iner teeth smashing through your face

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Scar put the blooded mark of his clan on his head and helmet. The reason was because the hunt the three preds were on was a blooding ritual, like a rite of passage.

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

ya hwese right

(cool sig dude)

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

Joke: Thanks Rayne, its new. lmao
EDIT: dang it, i thought i still had my sig off. lol

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

hey thnx guys

mattsig.jpg

By the time you see the shadow of my sleeek body its already too late i will hgave my tail sticking through your lifless body and my iner teeth smashing through your face

your welcome.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

hey ive got a question about the queen i know she got pulled into the water but in alien 4 weve seen that the aliens can swim so could the queen acttualy come bac in avp 2??

well i dont think we will see anymore of that queen due to the fact that she is being frozen and wieghed down by at least 500 pounds she will not make a apperance in avp2 methinx i dont know about u guys but i am preatty sure she aint coming back

mattsig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

AVP2 is NOT continuing the story of AVP.

00Bloo_sig07.png

hella i havent even been in america and i knew that guys i mean come on you guys gotta keep up o stuff here lol

Matthew Peterson lead vocals of Chaos factor 20/24 thats me YA