About the alien designs

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

don't you think that the alien designs we see in avatars might look weird if H. R. Giger used a different design of an alien?

Pretend that alien A is the different design from HR Giger and we see it in movies. Then we saw the alien B(like the ones in the avatars) people might say that alien B looks weird and that alien A is the real one.

Don't you think?

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Agreed. When it comes to desigining, no mind comes even as close as far as horrific, bloody, and just overall unexplainable... ness... to Giger's. To that I'd give a toast but no one is supposed to know that I drink wine...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I think the Alien design is perfect the way it is, or was in 79'. That's part of the reason these films have become so iconic and so often copied. The design is just amazing.

Angus.jpg

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

He means to ask a "what if?" question.

Personelly, I think everybody would agree with that, but would think that Alien B (our Alien) would look more terrifying. Unless he looked more at the inside of a human's body for the "what if" Alien.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Can you clarify the question a little more?

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I have a boock about Gigers worck on the alien project and there is alot of other designs that are prety weerd for example there is 1 that is like a giant snake with wings and the drill in place of its iner jaw

Anarchysig.jpg
Death or healing I care not which you seek