Did AVP have a morel?

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I know that everyhing should have one, but i dont see it in AVP. Does it have one?

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The moral was 20th Century Fox wants your money.

Angus.jpg

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It's that Anderson wanted to piss us fans off is what it is... and the money part.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Anderscum didn't do FvJ. Is he doing Castlevania *gasps* Why!!!! What will happen to Soma Cruz and Alucard!!!! He will probably make the movie nothing like the games and Milla Jovob***h will be cast as Sara from Lament Of Innocence. Basically, Anderscum should be killed

nk2.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

There was no apparent moral to the story, aside from maybe "curiosity killed the cat". As the whole movie was about exploring & investigating to begin with, which was what led them to the pyramid in the first place.

Although "don't ever let Paul Anderson direct another movie in his life" is a good enough "moral" for me, especially after seeing how he butchered the Resident Evil movies.

thorndesignssig.jpg

avpunlimited, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

AVP really sucked,

Alien>Predator>Aliens>Alien3>Predator 2>Alien Resurrection>Kong Pow>Digimon The Movie>Barney>AVP

00Alien_sig10.png
Acceptance of ugliness is the redemption of sanity.

I sure do.

Angus.jpg

I know, I didn't say all of his movies are bad. It's just that AVP isn't what we wanted, you know?

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

Best one yet Mish.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

Uwe Boll sucks, I don't think Anderson is really all that bad, and I quite enjoyed Freddy vs. Jason. At least it gave fans what they wanted with a solid R-rating, a decent plot, and some great old school close combat fights.

Angus.jpg

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The moral is that when 2 movie monsters are movie genre icons for at least 20 years, they must create a movie together that is nothing but hype. A similar moral can be found in Freddy vs Jason.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Dude, the moral is that Aliens and Predators just wanted to be in a movie together, and on the big screen. Again. Fox wants your money, Anderson needs to stick to directing movies similar to his great ones, and Uwe Boll needs to make a damn movie that isn't lame.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I can't spot a moral in this film's plot. It seemed to simply be bash-n-crash entertainment with nice special effects to satisfy a large audience. It did the trick. Let's not let Anderson direct it another one, he can stick to desecrating Resident evil, Mortal Combat, and now Castlevania.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The moral of the story is... Anderscum should be fired, Fox wants your money, Uwe Boll has definitely lost to Anderscum in the race to be the worst director and Anderscum hasn't grown a brain

nk2.jpg

No, no, no, no. It's that Anderson should not attempt an AVP movie in the future. Let him be with good-looking movies like the others in his movie line.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG

rayne, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

the moral? why thats: never go into a strange temple in the arctice. or youll be sleeping... with the fachuggers.

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

The morel is never let Anderson direct another AVP movie ever. Period.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig06.5.PNG