RPG?

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

i was wondering guys. when is the RPG for everbody going to happen becouse if its going to happen after Falling Sky then it might take a while. Also i think i speak for everyone in my Hive when i say were iching for some action.

00Alien_sig11.png
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Sorry mate but i was wondering are we still doing the falling sky, and if so you should get Stalker to delete my last post.

God-of-Battle-3.jpg

Were is Crow?

God-of-Battle-3.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm here, just very busy with college work... >_<

CrowRunnerSig-2.png?t=1169492759

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

So far there hasn't really been any discussion on the next RPG, although with the state that The Falling Sky is in at the moment, I wouldn't hold my breath for it if I were you.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

When the Falling Sky is over, it takes a time-range of 4-6 months usually... sometimes longer... but we don't really know. It all depends on what the users want, how active the site is at the period of time, how well things are going, and if a Moderator is actually there to start one people will join. First they have to plan ahead what will happen though... with, for example, participating members and the introduction post, all that stuff...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

Yeah i know Crow.

God-of-Battle-3.jpg

Ah well, I might be able to bring another marine from my unit on gaia into the fight, that should fix it up as long as you lot keep up!

Or, alternatly, RESSURECT ME :)

index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3VzZXJhLmltYWdlY2F2ZS5jb20vSHVudGVyc29sZGllci9BVlAyc2lncy9EYXJrYmxhZGUtMi5qcGc%3D

Honour is a fools prize, glory is of no use to the dead."

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, the RPG is still going, but it's not exactly my job to notify Stalker...you could ask him just as easily as I can, you know.

CrowRunnerSig-2.png?t=1169492759