AvP 2: Lost your CD key? click here.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

hey its me TITANOSAUR. if you lost your CD key for Aliens versus Predator 2 and can't afford to get a new one look no further. I will help you get a replacement. just send me an Email titled "Lost My CD Key" then put in your name and Email address and I will take it from there. you will get your CD key the next morning. depending at the time you email me.

PLEASE NOTE! I am not on 24/7 so please understand that I won't answer to your Email immidiantly.

-David

P.S. my email address is in my Profile.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Aliens vs Predator WARS

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

This topic has been locked. It's not allowed to encourage illegal activities in this site.

WOW! that is bad.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Aliens vs Predator WARS

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'm not ordering it for the hell of it though, my disc seriously won't work, there's scratches everywhere and an air bubble that covers somewhat a fourth of the disc, but in different pieces...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

if you ask me getting a newer version would be a better idea. especualy if the one you currently have is out of date.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Aliens vs Predator WARS

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Thanks man, it turns out I won't need a new one though. The AVP2: Gold copy I'm ordering off Amazon is coming in a week, and the guy said it has the CD-Key already, perfect condition.

I'm sorry for wasting your time the other day, but I've only found out that my own copy of the original game is damaged and non-working. It's bad and good at the same time. Bad because I can only play the demo at the moment, but good because it gave me an excuse to buy Gold for the Primal Hunt as well as the game too.

I'm going to try Navyspaz's AJL thing too, so I'll meet you guys there. I'll be a Warrior and sometimes a Predator, and sometimes I use mild-to-heavy cuss words, so excuse my language...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."