AVP2 Demo

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Are you one of those guys who are going to get AVP2 but want to try it out first? Look no further than Here.

It's legit, I promise you. This is probably the only one that works other than that demo you have to pay $5 US for (they don't have those anymore anyway), and if it worked for me it will work for most you, depending on the status of you computer.

I wanted to try it out because I wanted to see if I still loved playing the game, and I'm happy to say that I am. I've found out that my own copy is damaged so I'm ordering AVP2: Gold online as we speak.

EDIT: A picture of the demo I had taken while to the Predator game. As you can see, it's not much different, so if you've never played the game before, you'll have fun. Trust me.

00AVP2_Screen01.PNG

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hey man... yeah, P, it's free and it's not illegal so don't lock this, it's just a demo.

Anyway, the sig is too big, we've been trying to get the sig height a little higher these days but with no luck. I don't know what it would do, but I assume it's something bad...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I downloaded the demo and it was great, even if it was jut a demo. It also worked just fine for me on my computer.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I am sorry for ruining your perfect site with my post, but i just wanted to say:

Corpes, your sig is too big...

00Alien_sig09.png
I`m here to kill you!
Remember... I am NOT your friend!
I`ll see you in Hell

Unknown, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lol on that the sigg height is a little bit of a joke here , the height is pathetically small lol and dont give me any of that, its to speed the site up , 50 pixels in height added to an image hosted by another site will have absolutely no effect on bandwidth or speed or anything for that matter.................

yata yata, good to see you here MrXeno lol

Universal Affliction: The best site on the Web ;)
Liquid GFX:Graphics central of the Universe;)
jbfjjjhrh.png

Nitras, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

im waiting to play it its downlading as i type i have a feeling its going to be great

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Great, I hope you like it. You can play the first level of all three species so you really get to play three levels, not just one like in other game demos.