ELDER PREDATOR VS. PRED-ALIEN

THEENDLESSWAR, Undefined, 19 years ago

WHAT IF THE ELDER PREDATOR WAS AGAINST THE PRED-ALIEN ?

i WOULD THINK THE PRED-ALIEN WOULD WIN BECAUSE BY THE LOOKS OF THE ELDER PREDATOR, HE WOULD BE SLOW AND THE PRED-ALIEN IS STRONGER THAN AN ORIGINAL ALIEN. WE DON'T EXACTLY KNOW WHAT THE PRED-ALIEN VISION WOULD LOOK LIKE AND THE KNOWLEDGE IT HAS BUT, I STILL BELIEVE IT WOULD WIN.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

true, but i think it depends on what the Predator is packing....it might just toss asside its cape and be like a supersayan (sp?) pred. either way.....i hope we get to see some of that in a future sequel.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

THEENDLESSWAR, Undefined, 19 years ago

SUPER WHAT?

nvm...its from DBZ(anime cartoon)....but pretty much super ninja's who show their true power when they disgard their cloaks

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

Depends on the weaponry. If the elder pred is fully loaded. with shoulder blaster, his arm blades, and his spear. he takes the alien no matter what. (I dont think an alien coming out of a predator will be supercharged or anything like that.) but lets say the bug caught the elder off guard. then bye bye elder pred.

Here... Take it!

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

sounds reasonable to me, pred-aliens technically should be no stronger than an average alien, well, then again, maybe the DNA mix might bump it up some but in all, i agree with you elder.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

elder is more skilled

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

indeed the elder is, a warrior of many victories in the battle against any and all creatures.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

i would say even match an elder must have meet a pred/alien in its time and would have alot of experiance with the aliens so it all depends on the situation

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ugh. The image of an anime pred will be geneticly burned into my memory for the rest of my nateral and unatural life...

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

YUP ELDER IS STRONG

SOME SAY ELDER CAN KILL QUEEN ALIEN SO HOW ABOUT THAT HYBRID..

SO MANY TO KILL SO MANY TO HUNT

SILENT.INVISIBLE.
INVINCIBLE.
IM COMING TO TOWN
WITH A FEW DAYS TO KILL.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

damn this is an old topic, brings back good memories.

(& turn your capslock off m8, lol).

In my opinion, the Elder would definantly have the advantage. Somewhere during the course of their hundreds upon hundreds of hunts, they must have had to fight predalien(s) at some point, & have obviously lived through the fights. A predalien's physical capabilities have yet to be truly revealed, but my guess is that they would be quite a bit more powerful & fast than a drone or warrior. As the predator host which they were "born" from, is far superior in both physical strength & speed, to the drone's human counterpart.

thorndesignssig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Also the Predalien would be a disgrace to preds so it could give the elder even more motivation to RIP IT APART! and would not be held back by the honor code. Or would it? Maybe the predalien
trophy would be more honorable, which would make it more honorable if you abided by the honor code. hmmmm..........

Unless like Crow said(it was Crow right?) the elder is crippled or something.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."