Mess up

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok im bored so i want to see who can figure this out. In Alien whin Kane found the alien eggs what mess up was there?

rayneed1.jpg
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The fact that in one frame a droplet of water (or possibly alien slime) was actually rising upwards on the egg, rather than downwards, was probably the fault he was getting at.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think that was the egg when he touched it and it made a hissing sound.

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aww! Snap! Actually one mistake is that when Kane is facehugged his mask is on but when they bring him into the Nostromo there is a hole where he got facehugged and the hugger is on his face. ok! thanks!

nk2.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I no you said the argument should no longer be persuid but im not going to sit idaly buy and efectivly be band from poasting on the main board becaus i cant spell through no falt of my own. I like to think that my poasts are factual and intelogent and the fact that my spelling is crap is erelivant to that. my poastsare still understandable as are that of practacly every 1 els on heer evan with afyew mistakes in

ontopic the planet there on has an atmosphere as the planet is part way through beeing teraformed the atmosphere is jsut to thin to suport human life. part of teraforming is to intraduce lifeformes to help create an eco system so the bugs wer probably braught to the planet buy the humans for that reson

Anarchysig.jpg
Death or healing I care not which you seek

Yea, that`s what i was saying...

00Alien_sig08.png
I`m here to kill you!
Remember... I am NOT your friend!
I`ll see you in Hell

To be honest I've never really noticed any specific fault in that scene.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Are you talking about the thin layer of mist overtop the eggs?

Angus.jpg

its not the facehugger and not the mist.

P.S. i watched the begging a while ago so im goign of memory so if this really wasent there/happen then srry guys.

rayneed1.jpg

yes sir lol sorry if that seemed smart ass and who said you guys where out to get us ? o well guess this post is locked ?

Lucifer.jpg

spartans the finest soldiers the world has ever known

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's not who said it, it's what was meant.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure all that needs to be said towards the topic is done. Unless there are questions on what they eat, and that I can answer.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

hahahahaha well actualy how could i not agree with you well rayne i guess this will mean a peace between me and you lol

Lucifer.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok, Rayne if I cited your spelling, it's because it has been an issue on more than one occasion. It affects the opinions of people who view this site and often turn them away. Let us do our job to keep this a good site. Further arguing about why incorrect spelling is ok holds no water. I suggest as a member, you comply or action will be taken.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

.....but that means.... predess wont threaten me..... and Lucifer wont threaten me.... whos going to threaten me????!!!!!! lol

rayneed1.jpg

I've had more than enough of this. This situation has become nothing more than "Ooh, the mods are out to get us" posts. If I see one more of them, a warning will be issued, as this spamming over something so ridiculous is definitely not needed, & neither I, nor any of the other mods will have it on this board.

thorndesignssig.jpg

LOL! he will ban for stating my opianian and not spelling right!!!! LOL!!! if he does ill always have to wander "what has happened to the mods? have they gone mad with power?" and by the way. in the begging of that i said i wasent insulting him!

its the epolcilips!!!it is saod that once Lucifer agress With Rayne on a issue itll be the epocilipes!!!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!!

rayneed1.jpg

well if you like i can * grabs spear and sheld* lol

Lucifer.jpg

rayne calm down for once i wil lagree with you lol but if not he will ban you temporarly becase of being a rebel and having spellign that isent as perfict as his

Lucifer.jpg

YES THEY WERE BUT COULDENT HE JUST MAKE A POST IN IT OF PLEASE GET BACK TO... A LITTLE SANITY PLEASE. COULDENT HE? OH LOOK MY CAPS LOCK IS ON. DANG! WELL IM TO LAZY TO FIX IT.

rayneed1.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Rayne please clean up your spelling, it's becoming annoying.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Off-topic: Hey guys with constant spelling typos, I reccommend getting Wyzo. It's exactly like Firefox with little changes, but it corrects your spelling (and only when you want,the mispelled words are underlined in red).

Anyway, I would think that mist needs oxygen or water (which has oxygen) to show up, clearing up that insect thing.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."