Which part of avp-movie is funny?

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

I think the part where weyland fall.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 19 years ago

I like it when Scar Predator slices that Alien's head in half, and it slowly slides off and then it's body hits the floor.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.â€Â

lol me too!

daveberg-468x60.jpg

Or when Scar snaps the chest burster's neck and cringes afterwards. That was funny.

Yeah,when i went to watch it.At that part very laugh...The part i like best that is funny is when the predators attack a guy and he fall down

daveberg-468x60.jpg

yea. Well, I'm gonna call it a night Scar Pred, talk to you later dude.

See ya

daveberg-468x60.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

I thought the part where the one dude fell was funny. Still, when Scar casually killed him, I was cracking up.

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

classic - scars face when the queen pops out of the snow, HAHAAHAHAHAH was hillarious!!

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Darkhorse, Undefined, 19 years ago

My favorite part was when scarpred sliced the aliens head> that was hilarious!

killer45, Undefined, 19 years ago

I agree with Angus Alien.

I challenge all

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

While not as obviously comedic it always brought a smile to my face whenever a human got hurt, horribly mutilated, or killed. That's all the good humans are for really...

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

was hopeing some one would say about the part where scar see's the queen new it would be dave as we both p!ssed our selves at the cinema over that part. best part would have to be where grid stabs the pred in the back with his tail.

bettersigtech.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

Rose, Undefined, 19 years ago

im with you guys that think when he sliced the head off and it slowly started to fall off and then the body hit the floor I was cracking up at that part.
~Rose

So i would take it your a bit of a horror fan then? it was dave that got me in to Michael myers (halloween movies) now that is scary Freddie, jason, etc. are just funny. Thats the one final destination you see that man that has got some cool death sceens and jeepers creepers

bettersigtech.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

micheal myers OWNS all horror, he is the definitive horror icon that started it all, freddy and jason are just carbon copy cast offs.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

whoaaa arhhhhhahahaahahahaha
it's ok it's ok hehehe
funny dream

bettersigtech.jpg

I absolutely love Micheal Myers and Freddy. They're my two favorite Horror Movie icons. However, I’m not a very big fan of Jason. I only saw Freddy vs. Jason to witness Freddy whoop Jason.
Alien and Predator have to be my favorite SCI/FI movie icons, following close behind is The Thing (1984) and The Fly (1986). God I Love these movies. Don't know where'd I'd be without them.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

I liked when the Scar was looking back of the girl.

I like the part where the chest buster pops out and scar use his hand and hold it and fingers pop up the way!And the chest buster dieds now that was funny man.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

THEENDLESSWAR, Undefined, 19 years ago

My favorite part is when Lex and Scar Predator tied the chain to the water tower and then it got jammed< I mean the reaction from the Predator and Lex waas hilarious