2 questions about AVP2:Survival Of The Fittest

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

#1. If anyone saw the first official picture of AVP2, do you think that picture is part of the beggining of the movie because I have not seen any other pictures lately.

#2. When the movie comes out and we saw the it, do you think that this site might be active again?

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

Does it really take that long? I think that they are editing between each frame of the film, which is very long, but I would not know that it would be like that.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

As far as I know, actual filming of the movie has already finished, it's probably still being cut together & edited before release.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Did anyone see any up-to-date info about AVP2 yet? Also, when will they start shooting the movie?

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Lol. I'm actually not really too fond of another Avp movie, but whatevah.. maybe it wont suck as much as i would think.

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha()Lone Wolf

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

It's going to have a Warrior in it. That's good enough for me. Besides, I used to think so until Angus' thread. I'm a happy bunny person now.

EDIT: I meant camper!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

The more they take their time, the more likely it is for the movie to be good. I would gladly wait longer and watch a good movie for free than wait less and watch an Uwe Boll like movie for free. Look, for example, at the difference between how Half-Life 2 turned out after a long time and how Gothic 3 turned out after being rushed out on the market. This movie is said to be as good as the original Alien movies and that i would gladly wait, maybe even pay, but i think not, to see!

00Alien_sig08.png
I`m here to kill you!
Remember... I am NOT your friend!
I`ll see you in Hell

I'm honestly not sure, but they are more than likely adding in CG effects to the required scenes, re-recording sound effects, & many more things of the sort. Even then, they'll more than likely wait to release it until around Christmas, as general public interest will have peaked much more around that time.

thorndesignssig.jpg

I agree with Bloo with that. I mean iv'e been on sites where they talk about stuff that they should not.

I am God of Blades I'm kinda having problems.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Until then, people will join for that free chat topic. Which I personelly don't like much. I mean, it's like some newer members joined soley for that thread. Sorry to rant here, but it's becoming quite... annoying to say the least.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

The photo from the set of AVP2 was merely a production shot, it was not directly taken from a scene in the movie.

The likelyhood that activity in here will increase around AVP2's release date is also quite high, but that won't be for at least 9-10 months yet.

thorndesignssig.jpg

im not shure but i think all this has allready been said by angus somewhere around here

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian