rageblade

rageblade, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey im new i signed up today and i dont know what to do, please can someone tell what should i do

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey i have not been on for a couple of days. But i'd like to be the last to say Welcome to the site rageblade. And don't worry ask questions if you want to, nobody is going to bite, well i'm pretty sure they won't,lol.

And just to let you know i had some hacker get me, and now i had to change my password so yeah and now it does not work. So i have a temporary profile until i can get my password back. My old profile is God of Blades.

I am God of Blades I'm kinda having problems.

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Rayne, that's actually what my psychologist says... j/k lol Never been to a shrink, they would probably end up jumping out of the window thinking they can fly if I would be their patient lol

Naah, I'm just calculative, cynical, insane person, if you ask around the city I live.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

Rayne let him come....predess i escaped from one......it was fun..anyways predess is my hot mentor... and stalker pffttt he is...nm...+drinks stalker's blood+ not as good as another but it works...Predess Where is the blood pancakes...

S-Watching-sig.jpg

--Lost to the smell of Blood and shattered Bone--The rasping Pain of a dying enemy.It ends only with whatever MADNESS the winning side chooses to define as "VICTORY"

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

HI RAGEBLADE!!... well im probelly Lucifers pollar oppisate and SW IS crazy so dont mind her. Predtoress is... well shes not crzy but i like to think of her more of a sicopath... Stalkers like the never talking really buff dude if the site... in other words stay out of his way... i think thats it! Welp itll be fun to figure out if your a sicopath , crazy or what... to make a long story short... HI!

P.S. Sw the godfather wants his payment of gummbombs soon or the Familly well come lookin for ya *hint hint*

rayneed1.jpg
i am a ROUGE and shall always be a ROUGE

Don`t listen to shadow. She`s crazy.

Welcome to the site.

00Alien_sig08.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...
Sorry, sorry, i will acept the punishment gladly...
Hmm... I talk too much!

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aww, why Lucifer have to be so cute lol

And my name is predatoress, I'm probably the official hard ass and butt kicker of the site, and I give hard time on people who does not obey my laws (and I set thing on fire lol). But if you get to known with me, I'm quite nice...RIGHT?! *crosses her arms and taps her foot to the ground giving an evil glance to circle around everyone*

The basic things have been said pretty much, the more you're on the site the more you get to known with it's members and the site's policy. We have pretty small community in here due to the blocker *cough*.

And Stalker, you tempt me to set your dreads on fire again 'cos of your dignity and propriety *grins and sneaks closer with her lighter*

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

HEY!... I'm a fat kid.

oh, I was gonna say something about you not having to join a clan, but Lucifer just beat me to it. oh well, atleast he told you.

TitanosaurSig.jpgEyes Of Toph

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

and i'm her "pet" lol
don't mind if i take a snap at ya,you know,preds gotta walk,aliens gotta eat
and velcome to zis site

mysig.jpg.........*cough*........................

o and if you dont wont to be in a clan you DONT HAVE TO! just making shure you know that

ps. WE HAVE WOOKIES!! WHY NO ONE TELL ME?!?!

and we have wookies yet no fat kid to poke lol

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome, Rageblade. I am your resident idiot. Err, Shadow Serpents second command. I hope you enjoy your stay here, I know that if you came for information, you'll learn a lot, and that you can just chill and have fun and what not.

Oh, and a word of advice: the wookies always win.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

ok, well, um... welcome Rageblade. also it be best to tell people if your a boy or girl, cuz I made alot of mistakes involving mistakin identedy.

yeah here I am reminding Lucifer of his spelling mistakes while I am making them myself. lol. oh what a day.

ok, sorry if I angered you Lucifer, I didn't know that. lol, sorry dude.

anger me hahahaha im happy when i have work to do lol werd isent it i just like to keep busy or i will fall asleep trust me take me away from somthing to do i wont be awake very long rofl

but we should stick to this topic or go to the free chat

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

dude my spelling is fine on the most part its that i do a billion things on my computer so i usualy make a lot of typos lol sorry i will go back and fix tehm real fast

Welcome to Midian

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome to the site mate, always good to see a new face around. Pretty much everything you need to know is in the message board rules, although if you have any other questions, just let one of us know.

thorndesignssig.jpg

I'd listen to Stalker on this one. Lucifer I don't want to sound like a jerk, but please, check your spelling. even I can't even read all that you just typed.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea, Lucifer pretty much covered it, firstly read the rules, you can find the rules under many peoples signatures (like mine). If you wish to gain access to a clan you must post it in that clans official sign up thread. There are five clans: Alien- The Hive, Shadow Serpents
Predator- Hunters Moon, Balatu
Marine- Alpha Draconis

Also the clan leader may wish to moniter you over a week or so and see how often you post and how active you are.

So just stick around, post fairly regularly and above all have fun.

Welcome to the site Rageblade!

Zwecky_02.jpgResident Evil 4 Player of The Hive!
Messageboard Rules

to join a clan go to one of there request form and ask the leader of a clan there to join thay will tell you if thay are excepting ppl or not and if thay are thay will watch you for a wile if you are on often and post a normal amount you will probly be excepted

Welcome to Midian

rageblade, Undefined, 17 years ago

how can i can get to a clan?
please be considerated cause is my firts time in a forum

Lucifer pretty much covered it, however, you'll have to gain paciants around here to join a clan, it takes quite a while to join one, and odds are you won't get accepted right away. but anyways, um... hi I'm Titanosaur, there is an Official Clan Requests post for every clan, choise wisely however,