Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › rageblade

Forum

rageblade

Register or login to post
rageblade
2007-03-07 23:16:35
Undefined
hey im new i signed up today and i dont know what to do, please can someone tell what should i do

Unknown
2007-03-07 23:17:58
Undefined
umm read the rules is a good thing for starters get aquanted with a few ppl and maybe scoute for a clan and then basicly your all set besides just talking to ppl

and hello im lucifer dont hate me for the name

I'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian
rageblade
2007-03-07 23:20:50
Undefined
how can i can get to a clan?
please be considerated cause is my firts time in a forum

TITANOSAUR
2007-03-07 23:22:06
Xenomorph
Lucifer pretty much covered it, however, you'll have to gain paciants around here to join a clan, it takes quite a while to join one, and odds are you won't get accepted right away. but anyways, um... hi I'm Titanosaur, there is an Official Clan Requests post for every clan, choise wisely however,

Eyes Of Toph
Unknown
2007-03-07 23:24:41
Undefined
to join a clan go to one of there request form and ask the leader of a clan there to join thay will tell you if thay are excepting ppl or not and if thay are thay will watch you for a wile if you are on often and post a normal amount you will probly be excepted

I'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian
Stalker
2007-03-07 23:24:47
Yautja
Welcome to the site mate, always good to see a new face around. Pretty much everything you need to know is in the message board rules, although if you have any other questions, just let one of us know.

TITANOSAUR
2007-03-07 23:27:52
Xenomorph
I'd listen to Stalker on this one. Lucifer I don't want to sound like a jerk, but please, check your spelling. even I can't even read all that you just typed.

Eyes Of Toph
_Zwecky_
2007-03-07 23:30:02
Xenomorph
Yea, Lucifer pretty much covered it, firstly read the rules, you can find the rules under many peoples signatures (like mine). If you wish to gain access to a clan you must post it in that clans official sign up thread. There are five clans: Alien- The Hive, Shadow Serpents
Predator- Hunters Moon, Balatu
Marine- Alpha Draconis

Also the clan leader may wish to moniter you over a week or so and see how often you post and how active you are.

So just stick around, post fairly regularly and above all have fun.

Welcome to the site Rageblade!

Resident Evil 4 Player of The Hive!
Messageboard Rules
Unknown
2007-03-07 23:32:21
Undefined
dude my spelling is fine on the most part its that i do a billion things on my computer so i usualy make a lot of typos lol sorry i will go back and fix tehm real fast

Welcome to Midian
TITANOSAUR
2007-03-07 23:35:25
Xenomorph
ok, sorry if I angered you Lucifer, I didn't know that. lol, sorry dude.

Eyes Of Toph
Unknown
2007-03-07 23:36:57
Undefined
anger me hahahaha im happy when i have work to do lol werd isent it i just like to keep busy or i will fall asleep trust me take me away from somthing to do i wont be awake very long rofl

but we should stick to this topic or go to the free chat

Welcome to Midian
TITANOSAUR
2007-03-07 23:40:16
Xenomorph
ok, well, um... welcome Rageblade. also it be best to tell people if your a boy or girl, cuz I made alot of mistakes involving mistakin identedy.

yeah here I am reminding Lucifer of his spelling mistakes while I am making them myself. lol. oh what a day.

Eyes Of Toph
-Bloo-
2007-03-07 23:55:04
Xenomorph
Welcome, Rageblade. I am your resident idiot. Err, Shadow Serpents second command. I hope you enjoy your stay here, I know that if you came for information, you'll learn a lot, and that you can just chill and have fun and what not.

Oh, and a word of advice: the wookies always win.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."
Register or login to post

Alien Games

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners