Comments on Predator

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

That is by far the best movie out of all for me.
I mean it has armold,The Predator and alot of action. It was trully a masterpice.

What do u gies think about it?

Scarefacesigrem.png

you cant prove i said a bad word if i did and i still dont c why thay dont update its effects or at least make a new one sence there only 2

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

You r absolutly rite stalker, the graphics were flawless in Predator. There still better then in avp or predator2. They did the cloek magnifigently(most likly not how u spell that)and the cast was probably the best cast ive ever seen in a movie. It brought meny famous lines into life and wen the chikey in avp(forget her name, The hero one.) tried to tack the best one out of them all "you're one ugly mother fucker" it just looked stupied only arnold can say that one good.

I personly think that predator2 was a disgrass. Not very well done at all.

Scarefacesigrem.png

hell you asked for a opinion so i gave my opinion

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

OK, enough with the attitude. If you type fast, fine. Re-read it, then edit it. It's not like things around here move so fast that you can't keep up. Enough said on this subject, continuing to argue will only get you temporarily banned. Please stay on topic, Thanks.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Putting them in astrics won't help jack, buddy. The moderator still knows what you're talking about.

On-topic: I find the movie Predator to be one of the most interesting and well made movies of all time, not just its time.

A cast of unforgetable characters, a diverse and original plot, and just the Predator itself is enough to grab my attention. If I could give a score for it, I'd slap a 50/10 on it.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Just a record, we're not at school in here nor we're ment to have perfect spelling if we can understand each other.

To me, predator was a masterpiece, No canges needed, jst perfect the ay it is. Well I would want to see more of the creature and less the damn guys running around the jungle cos I generally dislike the talking and 'getting to known with the char' and things. I rather see what's luring in the bushes and what destiny iswaiting behind the corner.

...Or somethinng, I'll write more when I umm.. Have the time lol

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Midian

it was a great movie yes but i think it could have been beter and maybe some tiem thay should remake the grafics on it

Welcome to Midian

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

you want to be careful who you talk to like that around here, You do realise that otang is a moderator, yes?

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Predator's effects were excellent, so I personally don't see much grounds for criticism. Even the complicated effects involving the cloak were done flawlessly, & actually looked more realistic than the CG cloaked predator models in AVP. The suitwork was also fantastic & incredibly lifelike. Compare the original predator to Scar from AVP for example, it's quite obvious that Stan Winston's original was not only far better looking, but more realistic as well.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The original Predator is a true masterpiece, the epitome of Sci-fi brilliance. The cast was flawless, all giving absolutely outstanding performances. In particular, Bill Duke's role as Mac was one of interest, seeing how his character's mind gradually broke down under the events that were taking place was an excellent element in the film. The sense of tension throughout was also brilliant, with the creature itself remaining an elusive & mysterious force for the majority of the movie.

Finally laying eyes on the invisible killer which had been picking off the highly trained military team for so long was definitely a movie moment to remember. Kevin Peter Hall's flawless performance as the savage extraterrestrial hunter was second to none, & really brought the infamous predator to life. The film remains a cult classic to this day- 20 years after its release. Truly one of the best movies of all time in my opinion.

thorndesignssig.jpg

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lucifer,the graphics are fine,in fact,like i said in another topic,modern day movies have worse graphics than the older ones.
remember that,stalker?

firehuntersig.jpg
.........*cough*........................

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Stalk always has these longish posts that take everything almost everyone is thinking. lol

I thought Predator was an excellent movie, and Pred2 in my opinion got close to the first. I remember when i looked on the back of the movie cover i thought the pred was some demon, when i was younger. I thought the effects and stuff on the movie were good, alot of remakes they make on old movies have bad graphics because they try and put all these new things on it. I prefer the older versions cause they didnt have alot of computer generated stuff and had to work with what they had. The cast was great also, but it's too bad Kevin Peter Hall died.

In all both pred movies are some of my favorites.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

I thought that pred.1 showed how they hunted in the jungle where is usually hard for us it showed how flawless they are.

pred2 was the opposite it showed abit of uncertianty ( spelling) in how they moved, it was like they had to double check everything they do.

but both films showed how there fighting style looked like as well as there many diffferent weaponse. i have them both and i even watch it to fall asleep weird i know but if anything helps do it right.

S-Watching-sig.jpg

knew no pity and no remorse. It was the war and the warrior all in one
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

if life gives you lemons....squirt them in the eye and run away...

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Not to mention that your spelling is pretty bad, Lucifer.

I thought Predator was great. Good effects, a very fitting cast, and one kickass creature makes the movie very much worth the watch. My absolutely favorite is when the predator remove its mask. It was both terrifying and extremely cool.

I also thought Predator 2 was fairly good. Though the removal of the pred's mask wasn't as terrifying as the removal in Predator 2, it still had a pretty good cast, great effects, and a lot more action than Predator did.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

yes i know its a moderator thats why i put the star things there and my spelling isent bad on most words its just that i type to fast and will make little typos here and there

Welcome to Midian

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

'aced for an opinion'? Really guys.

It was a cool movie. Wasn't well made, but very cool for its time.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

ok really if i wont a ******* spell check i ask for it ok

Welcome to Midian