Question about predator

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok were all famillier about predator rite so that means that we shouold all remember the part were billie just stops and stares in the trees. When Dutch (i hope thats his name) goeus up to him and asks what he see's Billie sais that theres something in the tree's, Well when it goes to the seen were it shows the trees Billie was looking at does anybody see anything or is there nothing there and billie is paranoid?

Scareface-sig-1.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, Billie is Billie. He saw Cetanu before the others.

-Fladdap.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

Yeah. Unless someone puts something in there, but too late for that now...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

I honestly think that nothing was in there. Its as if they (creators of the scene) didn't have an answer to if something was there. So, its pritty much up to you. Do you think it was there or he was just sensing the Predator?

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Alien Legacy Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

well i though i saw the outline of its cloak...*crys* but anyways i am just saying that i saw the outline of the predator.

Let the Mind improve the soul

Let the soul improve the mind.

Maybe it's the version we watch, I'll have to check that out.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

I think the predator was a little more to his left than where he was looking, but still in the trees...

00Alien_sig08.png
I`m here to kill you!
Remember... I am NOT your friend!
I`ll see you in Hell

i havant seen the movie in about 5 years buy i think you may have been able to see the outline of a cloced predator or posably the yellow glow of his eyes. im not shure though like i said i havent seen it in ages

Anarchysig.jpg
Death or healing I care not which you seek

I havent seen the movie in about a year now but my thoughs that he might have seen the outline of the cloaked pred. because when it move to the seacen (Sorry forgot how to spell it) where the camera moves toward the trees i am not sure if any one esle saw it. but you could clearly see the Outline of the cloaked Predator.

I have nothing to say....but i have now one thing to say....WE ARE ALL GUNNA DIE!!!!!

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well put Stalker. Exactly my opinion as well.
There are some scenes when a character is looking into branches and a very faint distortion in the leaf pattern is visible, but a precise silhouette is not visible.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The predator was indeed staring back at Billy & Dutch from the trees, but it is not visible in the shots shown of the trees themselves. Billy seemed to be able to sense the predator's prescense throughout the earlier part of the film, although how he actually did it was beyond me. Whether he was just a keen & alert man, able to detect when he was being followed, or had an ESP Native American stereotype about his character.

thorndesignssig.jpg

I think we've all been thinking there was something there.

And welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay!

A word of advice: Ignore everything bad that you may see...

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

im pretty sure i saw somethin there, i think i see it a few times throughout the movie.

bacsig.bmp.jpg

Billy saw it, but us (the viewers) did not. It's a moment in the movie where one of the main cast looks in the distance and has an expression on his/her face that spells out "There's something out there, and it ain't no man." It has happened in most movies. An example is Ju-on: The Grudge. Another is Alien. Another is at the end of Godzilla X Megaguirus.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png