newb here

Shokar, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm sort of new to the alien vs predator stuff, but, thanks to Caboose3456, I am catching up fast, just need to watch AVP now.
Big question though, could an alien recieve some sort of mind capability through its host's DNA?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Oh yeah. I wasn't even thinking of the Predalien, which is a good example.

I don't think Predaliens know how to use Predator equipment. That said, I don't think the 'regular' Alien knows how to use human equipment.

Although they DO show the fact that they are very smart. I don't know if that has to do with the host or not, but most likely it doesn't.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Welcome to the board, if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask.

It is unknown whether aliens do actually aquire any sort of intelligence from their host, although so far it has only been proven that they "inherit" some basic physical traits, this can include increased strength or speed, as well as differing appearance. I doubt that any intellectual information would be passed along though.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Welcome, I'm the second command of the Shadow Serpents. And if you mean gaining some intelligence, I think it's been known to happen but I'm not entirely sure.

A word of advice -- AVP is pretty bad. And not in the good way. I hope you see AVP2 right after it.

00Bloo_sig05.png

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

*Gibbers madly, proving Lucifer's point*

index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3VzZXJhLmltYWdlY2F2ZS5jb20vSHVudGVyc29sZGllci9BVlAyc2lncy9EYXJrYmxhZGUtMi5qcGc%3D

Honour is a fools prize, glory is of no use to the dead."

insain umm look around i think you find plenty of that hahaha

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

Oh. Nah, definetely not. I have never seen an Alien with telekenetic powers, even in fan fictions.

They may already be insane, what with their reproducing ideas and that stuff. Heheh.

00Bloo_sig05.png

welcome!, im scareface. believe me when i say that your going to learn alot more withing the first week or 2 then you know. and to that question im going to go with stalker i dont think they canget some intellenjince from there host.

Scarefacesigrem.png

Shokar, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was thinking more on the lines of mental traits, like insanity or telekinisis, probably not, though