Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › about predator concret jungle

Forum

about predator concret jungle

Register or login to post
Unknown
2007-02-24 14:40:43
Undefined
ok so i love that game its just that i never got a chance to beat it. almost did but never did so if someone could be kind and tell me what happend it would be much appreciated. and also how every body els thought about the game

-Bloo-
2007-02-24 17:17:26
Xenomorph
You really don't want to see it for yourself?

You'd feel much better if you did. Hunter isn't even that hard of a boss. He's quite easy, even on the first try.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."
Stalker
2007-02-24 19:45:10
Yautja
Concrete Jungle is quite an easy game, so I'd advise you to go back & take another shot at finishing it. There would be no thrill or excitement to be had if we simply told you what happened.

Unknown
2007-02-25 08:37:00
Undefined
i never said it was a hard game its just i was renting it and i had to give it back. And wen i trie to bye it they never have it. Thx for psting anyways and you guys are probably rite i would like it alot better if i beat it my self.
Unknown
2007-02-26 04:49:41
Undefined
Don't worry Scarface same thing happened to me i got up too the level covered with xenomorph, hey Stalker what is the best weapon for the Aliens? Thanks.
Swift_Spear
2007-02-26 06:39:33
Yautja
the best weapons against aliens on predator CJ is the glaive or combistick (Glaive is best) u won't get hurt as much when fighting from range. I beat the game twice on unblooded and youngblood gonna beat it on blooded plus I had every unlockable on that game XP

You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.
Stalker
2007-02-26 23:44:55
Yautja
My personal recommendation for the xenomorphs is to stock up on pulse mines & sonic traps (the levels are littered with them), both of which will send the aliens into a coma-like state for a short amount of time, making them easy to avoid or pick off if needs be, which should be done with the combistick only, as using any other weapons will cause the acidic blood to spew out & chew at your health at a rapid rate.

-Bloo-
2007-02-27 00:13:00
Xenomorph
After doing that level over and over again to see multiple choices on how to do it, I thought everybody would come to that stragety. I did.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."
Register or login to post

Alien Movies

Dish Network Iowa
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners