about predator concret jungle

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok so i love that game its just that i never got a chance to beat it. almost did but never did so if someone could be kind and tell me what happend it would be much appreciated. and also how every body els thought about the game

Scarefacesigrem.png

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

After doing that level over and over again to see multiple choices on how to do it, I thought everybody would come to that stragety. I did.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

My personal recommendation for the xenomorphs is to stock up on pulse mines & sonic traps (the levels are littered with them), both of which will send the aliens into a coma-like state for a short amount of time, making them easy to avoid or pick off if needs be, which should be done with the combistick only, as using any other weapons will cause the acidic blood to spew out & chew at your health at a rapid rate.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Swift_Spear, Undefined, 17 years ago

the best weapons against aliens on predator CJ is the glaive or combistick (Glaive is best) u won't get hurt as much when fighting from range. I beat the game twice on unblooded and youngblood gonna beat it on blooded plus I had every unlockable on that game XP

SwiftSig.jpg

You got to be swift to catch me because if you can not, you are dead.

Don't worry Scarface same thing happened to me i got up too the level covered with xenomorph, hey Stalker what is the best weapon for the Aliens? Thanks.

i never said it was a hard game its just i was renting it and i had to give it back. And wen i trie to bye it they never have it. Thx for psting anyways and you guys are probably rite i would like it alot better if i beat it my self.
Scarefacesigrem.png

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Concrete Jungle is quite an easy game, so I'd advise you to go back & take another shot at finishing it. There would be no thrill or excitement to be had if we simply told you what happened.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

You really don't want to see it for yourself?

You'd feel much better if you did. Hunter isn't even that hard of a boss. He's quite easy, even on the first try.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."