Super Alien Queen

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

ok, heres something I just thought of. mm'k, is it possible that an Alien Queen can keep growing to become a Super Alien Queen? I wonder? because sence we don't know what the Alien Queen's true life span is its possible A queen can grow larger and more powerfull, laying Super Facehuggy eggs, and pave the way for more hives to spread out.

I also wonder what the Alien Queen's IQ would be. especualy sence we saw one use an elevator, is it possible that we are treating the species as more of a "Dumb Beast" then an "Intelegent Species"?

what do you think?

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Aliens vs Predator WAR

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Yea, and also, the Americans thought that Transilvania was in Bulgaria, which is why most vampires in the movies have a Russian accent, when in fact Transilvania has nothing to do with Bulgaria or Russia. And those two have nothing to do with eachother.

But whatever... As i always say... sometimes... almost never... Ask Crow!

00Alien_sig08.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...
Sorry, sorry, i will acept the punishment gladly...
Hmm... I talk too much!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

There is more. It's like the Europeans and the Africans. The Europeans didn't think that Africans could build great things, but they did. We as humans don't think much of the Alien, but they're much more complex than most of us think...

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

lol, that was funny,

but seriously dude, there has to be more about the aliens that we just can't see, even though its right infront of us in the movies.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Aliens vs Predator WAR

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Super Queen < Queen MOTHER. Generally the same unless you had something totally different in mind...

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

avpunlimited, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Its possible, but unlikely.

alienphyscozl1.png
Acceptance of ugliness is the redemption of sanity.

I would also like to figure out if aliens posses the ability give "Pay Back" for when an alien dies that has a high social statis. would aliens try to revenge that Alien, or just say "eh better you then me" in more simple terms ofcourse. would they feel the need to get reveng, in AvP when an Alien was killed in the vew of the other Aliens neering the Climax, they seemed a little pissed off. and is it possible they wanted payback?

I'm not making rediculess questions. I'm asking fairly resonable inquarys. I want to know more about Alien IQ, Social Statis, and other important stuff.

TitanosaurSig.jpg

Aliens vs Predator WAR

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I highly doubt that a Queen would change any more throughout her life once she had reached her adult stage. There would be no biological need for any further alterations to her being.

As far as a Queen's exact IQ though, it is not entirely known. Aliens themselves are quite intelligent, not to the extent of a human for example, but still apparently more intelligent than any animal living on Earth. They have a relatively basic understanding of how technology operates, but are still cunning enough to use that to their advantage, as shown in Aliens, when they cut the power to the complex right before their imminent attack on the marines. A Queen's intelligence overall would probably be a little higher than that of an average adult alien, although that is just an assumption judging by how we have seen them act so far.

thorndesignssig.jpg