THE HIVE - STILL THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

we may have fresh meat around here but without a doubt the HIVE is still the daddy of all clans, 20 plus xenomorphs and counting....

the mighty alpha alien will soon issue the details of the first mass RPG with the new clans, rules will accompany this, any who deviate will be thrown out of the RPG.

watch this space.........

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

cant wait

All must worship the mighty Granados.

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Ah yes, pride in the Hive. Can't wait for the upcoming RPG. As I said before, I am a fair person and I know how much I can take before I go down for good but don't anybody think I won't give you a wound to remember me by in return...

Oh and a little as a side note and mildly out of topic: the Hive group pic is nearly done. First pic is halfway through in color, at least everyone will know what we look like for the RPG.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

looking forward to seeing the pic once its finished!!

well, we're gonna have the RPG to kind of break in the new members, show them what its all about, but this time we'll be cracking down hard on the rules so if anyone is caught saying 'ooo you missed me' every five minutes, they'll be removed from the RPG. idealy it should be regular clan members against eachother and clan leaders against one another. though thats not gospel, i dont mind going up against two or three preds at a time, i get real hungry this time of day....

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

alienhunter, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

so is da rpg gonna be all clans against each other or Aliens vs predators

Lookingkindaoddish.JPG

Get freaky

hehehe and thanks for saying my sig is good i made a new one i cant stop making them

predkillersig11.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

yeah good on u if aliens and preds cant dioe and be hurt how would u know who is winning so im pleased u are doing this dave

supersig.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

yeah well, some people have to learn. i'm tired of hearing people going in the RPGS and saying 'missed me' or 'no you cant kill me' thats just childish. even i nearly died in the last one, deathdrop took the death in that one, if i meet him again in the next RPG i'll return the favour and let him kill me so it all ends up being fair.

and yeah PK i like your sig mate.

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

thats why we're gonna have one soon and show the new guys hows its done. myself and the other moderators are going to stick hard to the rules on this one to set an example, if anyone doesnt follow these we'll be kicking them out. we dont want any childish people in the RPGS pretending they cant die or be hurt.

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

cool but the new clans like shadow serpents dont know how to rpg everygood

supersig.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

yeah then we can kick but im back

predkillersig11.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

lol, i noticed, i've got a few new ones that i might put up today but i'm loving the one i've got at the moment....

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

cheers lads, they're coming along nicely now, still think i can do much better though....

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

yeah man them sigs are good but i am doing my sigs trying to get better and maybe one day as good as him

predkillersig11.bmp.jpg

my avp site

xenoplanet

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

oh yes time to collect some heads !!

cant wait this will be laugh hopefully there be a big number of us and every one should join in the point is every ones gonna die but not early on u gotta play along with it

by the way dave the past two sigs r f*ckin sh*it hot

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You got that right Daveberg, the Hive is still the best Clan. It could never be compared to any other. Can't wait for the RPG to start!

clonessig.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

all u do is interact with the another person thats here, when it start's u could start on them or vice versa and just have laugh

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hey dave are you gonna post up the rules on the board? and is the RPG like this: you match me with a predator from another clan and we declare battle moves on each other on the main board? it really sounds cool. how many times have the xenos won?

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

This sounds like alotta fun, when is this rpg?

All must worship the mighty Granados.

Alien_Osorio, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

sorry i dag vid midnatt kommer din sanna kärlek att fatta att den tycker om dig. någonting bra kommer att hända dig klockan 13-16 i morgon det kan vara varsomhelts utanför skolan på msn .? Gör dig redo för den största chocken i ditt liv. om du bryter den här kedjan kommer du att få kärleksproblem 10 år framöver om du inte skickar det till minst 15 personer

killer45, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hey what time is it over there.

This is the end for all who challenge me