just a thought. and apology

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

to the Mods (especially Stalker): Stalker im not sure if you already read this post i made but in the clan room we were talking and somehow got on to the topice of me always bad mouthing mods and how they think it may have hurt you fellings and never ment to hurt you mods. So i would like to make a publice appology to dave , Stalker , Otang and the rest of the mods. ok thanks for your time!

TO the second in command of Hunters moon now i cant remember your name but PAK! thats your name ! lol okay PAK i was thinking wouldent your instincts to creat a Hive overwhelm you and make it were youd betray the predatores?

rayneed1.jpg
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I wasn't personally offended, but I was getting fairly annoyed by the situation.

Either way, it's over & done with, so there's no need to bring it up anymore. Topic locked.

thorndesignssig.jpg

oh and Stalke i want to now DID i offend you??

00Alien_sig11.png

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well whatever happened it is in the past and should be forgotten

Boo i dont think you really did much but its always good to appologys even if you didnt do eneything wrong!

(not that im saying i didnt do eneything wrong! i did the oppisate)

00Alien_sig11.png

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Just don't worry about it. It's past and it's done.

I would also like to apologize for my behaviour. I was tired of seeing what was happening, and I was just simply mad, so if my posts offended some of you, then I'm sorry.

-Fladdap!

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

uumm..... okay?

00Alien_sig11.png

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Bad thing is when we really get noticed, its when we have have taken action against something. It's cool though, at least you didn't freak out or something. Please continue to contribute to our threads with good ideas.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

ya but your a mod (head mod) and ive been saying mods are bad so i wanted to say sorry to ALL the mods although i dont now all of them but Stalker , you and Otang.

rayneed1.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

No real need to include me in this rayne, i've not been involved in most of the incidents concerning yourself and others so far, but never the less, it's a nice gesture and shows maturity to be able to say you're sorry. Learn from it and move on.

Peace.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Apology accepted mate. Everyone has their own views on how myself & the other mods handle things around here, but all we're really doing is trying to keep the board running as smoothly as possible, regardless of whether some of our decisions may be taken into question by certain individuals. It's all with the best intentions for the site & its members.

thorndesignssig.jpg