Just a few questions of AVP2

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

1. will the Strause brothers make the queen normal-sized like in Aliens?

2. how will they continue AVP2 when the queen has been dragged in the ocean, will they make it like the characters finding another hive or something?

Final Question: 3. What about the Predalien? What will they do with it?

These things got me curios after thinking back to AVP.

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

rayne, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

"well i think the predalien well turn someone into a egg. Then face hugg and queen. or technacily the queens not dead. Aliens can survive in space they can surelly survive in water"

the rule of USCM is cover your commrades back and theyll cover youress...

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

hey, yea, by the way, can predaliens lay eggs, cause i`ve heard thet drones can when there isn`t a queen... hmmm... i wonder if an egg layed by a predalien would lead to any mutations in the super-facehugger`s dna...

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...
Sorry, sorry, i will acept the punishment gladly...
Hmm... I talk too much!

1. There will be no Queen in AVP2, so no.

2. The story is completely different from AVP. Different hive of Aliens, and probably a different clan of Predators.

3. No information about the Predalien, yet it is a possibility to show up in AVP2.

@ Wraith - No Drones can lay eggs same goes for 'Predaliens', they are just drones that bursted from Predators so they are the same thing as Drones, so as I said, drones can't lay eggs. If there's no Queen, they are just screwed when it comes to populating.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Alien Legacy Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

but in some biology i`ve seen on a site linked to this one they can... can`t remember where i`ve seen that, maybe i`ve copied it on my site heheh so i`ll look there...

DW.png
Hmm... I talk too much!

Did some fan make this biology? If yes, that explains it. Not saying fan are wrong just no one has any proof that they can. Like I have said before they are fictional creatures. It may be a well known theory. I've heard it before and I highly doubt it. Might want to ask Dave, Stalker or someone if you want a positive answer.

scarfacecory.jpg

actually i think it was from one of the official sites... damn, i made that site 2 years ago, can`t even remember the password... and the writing is bright green on gray... ok, we`ll just consider that you are right.

DW.png
Hmm... I talk too much!

What do you mean by you made that site?

And it doesn't matter if you believe me or not or if I am 'right'. I am saying what I know. Take whose ever word you want, I am not trying to perswade anyone, infact, I am just saying what I know.

I would like to see this on an official site. From what we should know the biology is simple and if any official site had a biology of it, it will tell you that. Just like what you see in the movies- A Queen is in breeding, lays eggs, the facehuggers find hosts, they burst out as chestbursters, they grow eating off of small animals and bugs, they grow to Drones, after its while as a drone it grows into a warrior.

You can defanetly find one with more details but that is generally how it goes. Some people may make some adding their own facts they have created. Things that haven't been explained and they explain them making it up themselves. But generally, what I said is the fact yet there are some things that might now be clear yet and hopefully AVP2 will clear that up.

Lets see that site, btw.

scarfacecory.jpg

nonononononono, that site could get me kicked out of here, i`ll maybe find the site i took that from and show you THAT site, not mine, wow, wow, let`s not talk about this here anymore, we`re ruining this topic!!!

DW.png
Hmm... I talk too much!

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

If anything, I just think they're gonna' make a whole new design for the little guy, and that's it.

They might as well cut it out in the meantime. Putting him in there would be cool, though..

---------------------------
Kainde Amedha()Lone Wolf

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I hear, and one time saw that a drone can "make" an egg. Like in Alien where the alien turns Dallas i think into an egg.
If Cory meant they can lay eggs he is right, if he meant they cant make an egg in any way then he would be wrong.

not sure about the other questions though.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

Stalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Solitary drones can infect another organism, although the means by which they do this is not known. In time, the organism's body begins to deteriorate, eventually forming an egg, which would later "hatch" to reveal a superfacehugger, which carries a queen embryo. The host transforming into an egg is entirely canon, & can be seen in the Director's Cut of Alien, although my personal theory is that the egg is that of a superfacehugger, although I know others have their own opinions.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. First of all, the prescense of a Queen hasn't even been confirmed yet for AVP2, so nobody can answer this question for certain. There are also plenty of other ways to continue the AVP franchise without involving the Queen from the first film. There are more than likely many alien hives across the galaxy, so the fact that a single Queen has sunken to the bottom of the Antarctic Ocean on Earth is of no concearn to the story. As far as the predalien goes, it hasn't even been officially confirmed for the movie, so this is another question with no answer as of yet.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Crow, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I don't think I can add much more, but I do have something to say about the predalien:

I doubt they're going to follow up on the predalien from AvP, that was really just a closer and meant to leave you hanging. I don't think it's going to make an appearance in this film.

However this is AvP2, so I think a predalien is almost inevitable. Maybe we'll finally get to see a fully grown predalien, but perhaps not. It all depends on those facehuggers...and if the yautja are sporting the latest headwear.

CrowRunnerSig-2.png?t=1169492759