AvP 2 figures

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I was thinking i wonder if Mc Farlane would make some avp2 figures after the release of the film. Honestly i would be happy to add more xenomorphs and more yautja to my collection. But the question is " will they make them"

If they did id be happy to see:

Pred Alien ( lots of articulation + base)

Drone ( comes with 2 eggs and facehuggers)

Warrior ( inner jaw action (mouth actually opens lol)

Predator ( retractable wristblades, removeable mask, wrist comp, plasma cannon and base)

Predator ( retractable wristblades, removeable mask, wrist comp, plasma cannon and base)

Boxed set with a the main pred and the main alien with some scenic bases.( eggs, and a predator pod/ capsule thing)

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 17 years ago

I still have doubt that there's any predalien in AVP2....because they may need to re-create a brand new costume of it, it may cause a lot of money (since it's known as a very huge creature even compare to the orignal alien...!)

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm sure there will be a PredAlien in AVP2. They have to expand upon the films before it, and that creature would be the next logical step.
If there's nothing new to offer, there's no other reason to make it.

Oh... wait... this is 20th Century Fox, so the other reason is money. Hmmmm

Well, there should be a PredAlien.

Angus.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Mcfarlane have broke my heart if what you guys have said is true, like cory said, guys like us crave those sort of fantastic models, without those, i can't really see where i'd get my collectables from.

Pffft.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Hey, i would like to see:

1. predator self-destruct bomb (actually explodes like in the movie)
2. drone (actually eats your brain)

now that i would like to see!

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...
Sorry, sorry, i will acept the punishment gladly...
Hmm... I talk too much!

Yeah, thats a bummer. Dave and I are the biggiest horror dorks here. Lol

But Ryne, I like your ideas but I doubt there will be Marines in this movie. Not from the movie Aliens or the AVP pc games but maby current soilders we have in the current Marines, Navy, etc.

But I would like to see,

A soilder - (Rifle, knive, garnade, smaller assacerories, removable helmet, removable armor + base)

Another soilder - Same follows just actual person is different and looks different for its a different person.

The heroin of the movie, - (Pistol, Don't know too much about the heroin, the movie hasn't come out. + base)

Predalien - (Open action mouth with inner jaw that pops out, bendable tail and dread locks, completely poseible and comes with a base of a chest bursted Predator and small assecories of rubber shredded chestburster skin)

A current Drone figure and a second,Alpha Drone - (For both-Removable dripping acid/slim from the muzzle, Open action mouth and launching inner jaw, completely poseible, comes with base of open action eggs with facehuggers inside-meaning you can open the eggs this time, Alpha drone is larger.)

The returning Warrior Alien - (Like stated openable mouth with launching inner jaw, rubber acid spirts to place in mouth and launch with the inner jaw, completely poseible, comes with a large peice of shredded drone skin + base of one openable egg with facehugger inside)

A Predator - (Removable mask, retractable wristblades, detailed frame with other gadgets on it that can't be takin off, poseable plasma caster, removable and openable wristcomp, bending dreadlocks, poseible tusks, combistick + base of crashed pod)

Another Predator - Same follows but different designs and the new gadgets from the film)

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Alien Legacy Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

McFarlane has really dropped the ball as of late. They don't even produce movie figures anymore, let alone quality horror figures.

If AVP2 gets the plastic treatment (fingers crossed), my money would be on NECA to make them.

www.necaonline.com

Angus.jpg

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

if they did id want to see

1. facehugger (can attach itself to face of any figure they ade so far)

2. marine with pulse rifel ( acully fires little missels)

3. alien queen (comes with 5 eggs. you can put the eggs in the queens head and press a button on her back and theyll come though to her but

4. predator (spear gun that can fire little spear)

5. exo suit (can fit eney marine the company made so far in it)

6. pilot

7. dropship (can hold 6 marines in it plus 2 pilots)

8. Ripely (comes with pulse rifle)

9. Predator capsel ( can fit 1 predator in capsel)

thats what i would think would be cool *sorry i put so many marines but im a big fan of marines so i want a lot of marines*

the rule of USCM is cover your commrades back and theyll cover youress...

Skystalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I personally was thinking it would be great if Mcfarlane recieved the license for the AVP2 figures, his companies figures have been the best out of any company ive seen they constantly improve their work, just look at their dragon figure line, Series 5 comes out this february.

In response to Angus Alien's stating they have"dropped the ball" and "They don't even produce movie figures anymore, let alone quality horror figures", my response to that is, has there been any good movies of late, that would actually be benefited by Mcfarland making toys of them? Saw 3? Open Season? The Guardian? Crank?

When quality movies start coming back out, I'm sure their movie maniac's series will be back in full swing, also just look at their past movie maniac's series, all the decent subjects for movies have been created and marketed already in Mcfarlane figure form, I would guess they are just waiting for quality subject material.

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution.

There doesn't have to be a brand new quality or good film burning up the box office at this moment for any toy company to make good movie-based figures. That is a poor excuse.
Nearly none of McFarlane's best work was based on current successful films, but rather past classics and fan favorites. Such as Halloween, Alien, Predator, The Thing, Freddy, Jason, Edward Scissorhands, and so on. For the past few years, McFarlane has shamelessly been producing an endless ammount of sports and military figures, while we movie/horror fans were flaked on and ignored. Movie Maniacs is dead.

Now, on the other hand, NECA is the company that picked up where McFarlane left off. They have been responsible for all the latest figures, that in my opinion are superior to McFarlane's work anyway. Thier most recent lines (cult classics and others) include: Sin City, V For Vendetta, Labyrinth, The Silence of The Lambs, American Psycho, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Freddy vs. Jason, Kill Bill, and now Reservoir Dogs, 300, Grind House, and Harry Potter.

What's McFarlane been up to, other than his tired sports, military, and dragon figures?
The Flinstones. Weak!

Angus.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Labyrinth????? I loved that movie when i was little, if it is the one i am thinking about.

All the stores i go to dont have any good movie maniacs toys or anything.............i need location.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it