About Pred 2

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey, Head Hunter (y`all know Head Hunter, don`t you? Heheh... hm) suggests that the Predator in Predator 2 is an ancient and that the different mask and armor in the game was added just to make it look better. He says that because the pred has an energy flechette and because of the appearance that the preds had been on Earth in that ship for a long time.

So what do you say?

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

Yes, we know that but that isn't the point we are at, lol.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Alien Legacy Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 17 years ago

the conclusion - the predators are the ultimate hunter of universe. So it's not suprise to see some skulls from 'unknown' animal/creatures......!

'I'm from the west, and you borned from the woods, when we together, we're WESTWOOD!' - A catchphase which made by The Game when he confronting Tim Westwood during radio show!

I've heard many things. T-Rex.. Some sort of Alien. It was probably a nickname they gave that skull, the "T-Rex" because it might of resembolled it a bit in size as well but it is just some large Alien skull. I am not referring to a Xenomorph when I say 'Alien'.

scarfacecory.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The "ancient" predator you're referring to was merely one of the predator characters in the AVP2: Primal Hunt expansion pack. It is not considered canon, although some of its design aspects, such as the mask shape, were based off of the predator from the second film. The skull in the trophy case at the end was also not that of a T-rex, but rather a large, unknown creature from another planet. The skull had large mandibles on either side of its lower jaw, clearly indicating that it was not that of a T-rex or any other type of known dinosaur.

thorndesignssig.jpg

What? ... What dinosaur bones? ... Where?
Those can really not be dinosaur bones, cause that woud make them all elders... and since the oldest looking one some cowboy pieces of clothing on him, i don`t think those are dinosaur bones... Maybe from creatures from other planets...

Head Hunter thanks you for your answer (or at least I say so)

Oh, you may not know head hunter... he`s only posted once... he said "f**k aliens" but without the ** and he got a warning... well... not a useful warning, cause he doesn`t post ever, anyway... he thinks all this is stupid because he`s to lazy to read anything... whatever...

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

Who is Head Hunter?

No actualy they haven't. Well not chronically, they are nomads. They've been on Earth many times many years ago. It is said that at the beginning of Predator2, you see that flash of plasma right before the title appears, that is said to be from the ship flying into the Earth and the underground location. So if you are saying that the Predator has been on Earth with it's clan for years, no. Maby many times before but as of it being there the whole time. So no.

I don't see how having an Energy Fletchet indicates that the Predator is an ancent. Even so, no one would even know that sort of information, for one, they are fictional characters and two, who provides this information-whoever must have relations with the films to have this information or to have created it.

Yes, all of the Predators in the film are old. Notice the musket, and dinosuar bones, their decorations etc. All Predators are almost ancent.

scarfacecory.jpg

On the Predator2 Special Edition, it states that there's a T-Rex skull in the skull gallery and that they decorated themselves with the bones of it.

But the thing is, we don't know whose 'ancents'. No one has made that a fact. They simply made a movie and dressed them up with a few things that shows your they've been around.

Who knows.. Maby The T-Rex skull is the Elders and the bones are only on him.

I am glad to help, and you are both welcome.

scarfacecory.jpg