To all Predator Clans

CASPER, Undefined, 17 years ago

hello

i know this is a differant question from normal ones but if you can please help then many thanks

im making a sculpture where its the image of a humans back and at the bottom of the spine has the war marks of a predator trying to rip the spine out ( the four fingers on oneside of the spine and the thumb on the other with or with out the wristblade marks)

im just looking for anyones ideas on how big the finger marks, wristblade marks would be (diameter how far each ones away and how far from the wristblades) and ideas on how that part of the spine would look (brused bumpy etc)

i know if this did happen someone would die but im doing it as a what if this guy survived.

the size of the predators marks must be the size of a full size predator no young blood, and must be of actual reality size.

any ideas are welcome and many thanks

Casper

TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY

Ghost Clan

CASPER, Undefined, 17 years ago

Im trying that at the mo but its hard to work out as ive got to guess Arnolds neck

TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY

Ghost Clan

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I`m not in a pred clan, but i can tell you that you can look at the part where the Predator picks up Arnold and see how big the thumb is, then look at a man`s hand and compare the thumb to the other fingers. ...and how far apart... maybe if you look at the scene in the subway in Predator 2 when the red takes the spine from a guy... and see what position the fingers are in while he reaches down.

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...