Alien Rez's Aliens=AvP's Aliens

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Has anyone noticed how simular the Xenomorphes from Alien Ressurection and Alien Vs. Predator are? I don't know if there's anything different about them. Does anyone know if they are the exact designs, if so, give us your source.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

The aliens from the three original films were by far the best looking, imo.
After that, they sort of fell off, and just got weird.
Although the designs for AVP2 look promising. A slight mix of the creatures from Aliens and AVP.

Angus.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

It was more to do with the "updating" of the look of the creatures than anything else, making them look more streamlined & serpentine. I personally liked the more classical designs from Alien & Aliens though, although I have to admit, the runner from Alien3 was excellent as well.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Supposedly... yes. I don't think there's any other reason why it would be carrying her, other than just adding another little scene in the movie for the hell of it.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

Alienation, Undefined, 17 years ago

I have a wierd question about the Alien Resurrection aliens, the humans were hosts right, but they still had the characteristics of humans, when 1 of the aliens was carrying Ripley, was that on purpose?

ALienationSig.jpgI AM THE WARRIOR ALIEN OF THE HIVE
.::MESSAGEBOARD RULES::.
^click up there if new or do not want to go into trouble^

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

The reason they are almost exactly the same is because the studio that produces the costumes/stuff hadn't had a lot of time, so the only thing they changed was the color and their lower-legs. My source is the sneak-peak that was on the internet a few weeks before the release of the movie, and I apologize because I can't find it anywhere anymore. It was the one that showed how they moved the creatures, as well as the special effects and costumes.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."