Predalien

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Who thinks that in the sequel of AVP (IF there is one) there should be new aliens including the predalien? I dont know, I like the whole "alien hive" system but i wanna see something more than just facehuggers, drones, and Queens. I dont wanna see anything rediculous like the toys, but just maybe some new, unseen characters. I really liked the alien of alien3 cuz it showed how aliens take on the features of its host, same with the predalien. I kinda want to see more of that, what about u guys think?

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

nice!!!.... I was hoping it wasn't just me. u care to give a few examples? if not its cool.

*evil predator laugh*

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

no thank you. if we get change the film will turn into a complete joke and we'll lose everything that was once special with the xenomorphs. it will be like watching a giant comic book story, i mean, look at batman, the first filmwas spectacular, they kept to the roots and it ended up being a classic, then along came the people who wanted change, then we got 'robin' 'batwoman' and just about every rediculous enemy under the sun and it made the franchise a joke. i DO NOT want this to happen. aliens should be kept to their individual franchise, if the predators want to go down this route then let them, it makes no difference to me as they are not as popular as the aliens anyhow (for proof just visit the official avp website and it gives you the result of the world wide voting - the aliens ran away with it)

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

THEENDLESSWAR, Undefined, 19 years ago

EJJR in your script it doesn't show what happens at the predator ship in the ending of alien vs. predator with that pred-alien in it.
Why is that?
Why isn't there a pred-alien in the "alien vs predator 2" script?

EJJR, Undefined, 19 years ago

I added in several different species to my script, yeah I think it's time for a change.

Elijah Russell
http://elijahrussell.tripod.com/alienvspredator2
http://www.elijahrussell.uk.to

Maybe i gave out the wrong message, i dont want them to CHANGE anything about the alien. It's already been stated as fact that aliens take on some physical features of their hosts. Thus the
dog-alien in alien3 and the predalien. I just wanna see more of that for they havnt gone too far into it yet. I kinda wanna see what comes out when a lion or any other large, carnivorous cat gets facehugged. talk about Bad! an alien that moves and stalkes its victims like a lion would be sweet. i aslo wanna see the whole "super-facehugger" process, i think they need to show/ explain more of that. Dont get me wrong, what would an alien movie be w/out the classics, but i think its time to take it further.

*evil predator laugh*

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

those are fair ideas i suppose but to me it just sounds liek we're getting into the territory of the comics, and lets be fair, they were aimed at kids....

avpdrone.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

anyone else have any thoughts on this? I also really wanna see what becomes of the predalien. I think it should be like next to the queen as far as leadership goes, kinda like "Grid" but even stronger/smarter. What u guys think?
...i also got some cool predator ideas that I'll post later, keep an eye out for it.

*evil predator laugh*