Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Alien 3

Forum

Alien 3

Register or login to post
Unknown
2007-01-31 00:34:58
Undefined
i Really need to know this but what is the music at the very begining of Alien 3. Meaning the very beginning lol, i need the music for the short film im making does anyone have any idea whats its called? i will need the name to download it from Etomi pro.

Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules
Unknown
2007-01-31 03:13:59
Undefined
it will be in the credits of the film i prasume

Angus_Alien
2007-01-31 13:56:07
Xenomorph
I believe it's titled "Agnus Dei " by composer Elliot Goldenthal. It's on the Alien 3 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. A marvelous soundtrack, but very hard to find nowadays.

avpunlimited
2007-01-31 17:05:31
Undefined
Yeah its, Agnus Dei,

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=141193282

Those Those who dive beneath the surface glorify the grotesque Uprooting ugliness to be their heroic standard Be warned you are marred Misshapen Measly Your desperation is disfigured devotion Beauty is the enemy Acceptance of ugliness is the redemption of sanity.
daveberg
2007-02-01 05:55:31
Xenomorph
Fantastic soundtrack, i love the 20th century fox intro too, love how it mixes into the main title theme.

www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.
Unknown
2007-02-02 00:56:24
Undefined
Thanks for telling me i had seen angus dei in a list but i wasnt sure if it was the thing i was looking for.

Yeah Alien, Aliens and Alien3 have to be the best films ive ever seen (lol + pred 1, 2)

Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules
Angus_Alien
2007-02-02 01:40:11
Xenomorph
Happy to have helped.

avpunlimited
2007-02-03 11:20:09
Undefined
Me to.

Those Those who dive beneath the surface glorify the grotesque Uprooting ugliness to be their heroic standard Be warned you are marred Misshapen Measly Your desperation is disfigured devotion Beauty is the enemy Acceptance of ugliness is the redemption of sanity.
Register or login to post

Alien Movies

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners