Alien 3

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i Really need to know this but what is the music at the very begining of Alien 3. Meaning the very beginning lol, i need the music for the short film im making does anyone have any idea whats its called? i will need the name to download it from Etomi pro.

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Me to.

avpunlimitedpb9.png

Those Those who dive beneath the surface glorify the grotesque Uprooting ugliness to be their heroic standard Be warned you are marred Misshapen Measly Your desperation is disfigured devotion Beauty is the enemy Acceptance of ugliness is the redemption of sanity.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

Happy to have helped.

Angus.jpg

Thanks for telling me i had seen angus dei in a list but i wasnt sure if it was the thing i was looking for.

Yeah Alien, Aliens and Alien3 have to be the best films ive ever seen (lol + pred 1, 2)

GigerDroneSig.gif
Creature of the Dark

Messageboard Rules

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Fantastic soundtrack, i love the 20th century fox intro too, love how it mixes into the main title theme.

NEWBERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

avpunlimited, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah its, Agnus Dei,

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=141193282

avpunlimitedpb9.png

Those Those who dive beneath the surface glorify the grotesque Uprooting ugliness to be their heroic standard Be warned you are marred Misshapen Measly Your desperation is disfigured devotion Beauty is the enemy Acceptance of ugliness is the redemption of sanity.

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I believe it's titled "Agnus Dei " by composer Elliot Goldenthal. It's on the Alien 3 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. A marvelous soundtrack, but very hard to find nowadays.

Angus.jpg

it will be in the credits of the film i prasume

Anarchysig.jpg