Warrior Xenomorph Stage

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

This is a Xenomorph question, its very simple, how does the Xenomorph drone reach the Warrior stage?

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Um, well, we don't know for certain, but there are a few theories:

A) The Warrior xenomorph is simply an older Drone xenomorph, whose physical appearance and capabilities have developed and changed over time to what they are now.

B) The Warrior xenomorph is actually a separate member of the xenomorph caste system, and holds no relation to the Drones.

C) As theory A), but only the males develop into Warriors, while the females grow into Queens when one isn't around.

CrowRunnerSig-2.png?t=1169492759

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

well after a period of time the drone matures into its final stage of life (the warrrior stage) i grows physically larger and more stalky. But i grows in strength.

They were made for infection, I was made for Annihalation

Cystic.jpg

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

that at least wat i think

They were made for infection, I was made for Annihalation

Cystic.jpg

Sounds cool, thanks man.

I like the theory of them developing into Warriors.

Another interesting thought of mine that was been floating around in my head was, maby the dome on the drone's head kinda evolve and get smaller untill its not there anymore. Therefore, the strange-looking insides of a drone's dome is what you see on the warrior's head.

@ Cystic, it actually appears to me that the warriors are smaller in size compared to the drones, well at least the Giger drone.

scarfacecory.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

The Warrior Stage, i agree with theory c....

Gobs_christmas_sig2.jpg
The Shadow Empire has consumed many worlds and realms now it comes for this world....

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea, there are a bunch of theories floating around about that head, Cory...

One follows the belief that the xenomorph head is filled with a fluid which diminishes over time and eventually leaves nothing but the cranial ridging that we see on the Warriors. I personally like that one.

It's also possible that the Drone's head simply changes with time as it molts, and eventually looks like the Warrior's.

Or, as previously mentioned, if the Drone and Warrior are in fact entirely separate, then head shape would have nothing to do with it.

Hopefully AvP2 will shed some more light on this, since the xenos used will be Warriors.

CrowRunnerSig-2.png?t=1169492759

Yes, of course. I am very excited to see the return of my favorite type of Xenomorph in AVP2, and not only that, the original designed Predators.

But yes, hopefully it will reveal more.

scarfacecory.jpg

I hope so cause that has confused me for a while....

Gobs_christmas_sig2.jpg
The Shadow Empire has consumed many worlds and realms now it comes for this world....

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

From what has been seen so far, it is assumed that a warrior is merely a drone in the more mature stages of it's life cycle. As it ages, the dome on top of it's head begins to either diminish & contract onto the bony ridges underneath, or shed off like the skin of a snake, until only the ribbed cranium underneath is visible. The creature's chitinous armour also becomes much tougher & more resillient in this stage, able to actually deflect low-caliber bullets, such as most handgun rounds.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Intersting theory Stalker. I wonder if thats the case...

Gobs_christmas_sig2.jpg

SHREDDERRR, Undefined, 17 years ago

well I think that Wariors are older xenos which have more exposed skulls

what do you get with a toxin that re-animates dead bodies and a dead xenomorph

....ME!

JvA-Sig.gif

check out my site http://www.freewebs.com/aycarumbastudios

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah, guys. Dave says all, Dave knows all.

00Bloo_sig04.png
"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."