I know this is off topic but....

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I know this is way offf topic to letyou the AVp2 site know that your Friendly Death bringing Is....ENGAGED!!!!!! so i might be able to get on the computer more offten now but then again i dont know so yea. i asked my girl friend to marry me a few days back but i dont know but right now i am working on trying to get on the computer more often lol so you might be seeing me a little bit more.

Wheeeee. I am going to Kill some one with a tooth pick

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

predess i do talk to him and its was long enough that if they stayed that way it would be common law marriage

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Your right about that, could topics get any worse?

predatorsignature.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol, P R E D, kinda makes you wanna be a mod doesnt it?

naruto

Join this site, its in construction but you can become a mod if you do!

GalvergDsig.png

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Congrats Death, and i don't think this is off topic cause your just telling us that you might or might not be on more often.

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

^click here if new^

And also I think that it is great the joining of two people have a good life together.... So joyfull, Damn it..........................................

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

^click here if new^

Hey man me and Salona be togehterfor a whiles now so i think we pretty much asked each other at the same time

Wheeeee. I am going to Kill some one with a tooth pick

Dammn double post

Yeah i know what you mean, the Mac i'm using a mac and i can only post if i press the add comment twice.... But i found out if i press it once than go back to the main forum than the topic i was just in it's there... But whatever you do don't press it twice....

GOB.jpg

Hey it's a kind of magic href="http://www.alienvspredator2.com/comments/6917.html">MessageboardRules

^click here if new^

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

u better show me pics of it i cant wait to hear how it all went and man congrats again

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hang on....aren't you 16? The laws of marriage must work pretty differently over there than over here then, lol. Congrats with that m8, & good luck.

thorndesignssig.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

I gotta be the jinx now. Are you absolutely sure what you're doing? How long you've dated? 'Cos I've changed from day to night after I got the permission to marry anyone. The first crush fades in an year, and then you have to work for it. It's a huge step to a human being.

But good luck for you. 'Cos you'll need it when living under the oath.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

I second everything Predatoress just said.

However, if all systems are a go, and you are certain this is what you want, who are we to influence your final decision?
More power to you. Good luck, man! Really, I mean it, congrats and good luck. :)

Angus.jpg

Is this another prank like when you were joining the Military to fight in the war? I think it might be.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

Why is this topic even here?! I mean come on! this has absolutly nothing to do with this site. Come on People! Just because you say its off topic, doesnt give you the right to be posting it.

predatorsignature.jpg

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aw come on Cory. I'm sure he won't lie about something that is big again, for he knows what will happen.

Now... Now marriage for younger folk? What Mrs. Suzan Cash said to me when I last saw her two years ago, was,"You're never too young to get married." Now, I know that certain states don't allow marriage for couples who are under eighteen and I don't know about Cananada.

Now to Death, I said this once, and I'll say it again,"Good Luck." ^_^
Now guys...(Yes I mean the guys.) How about we throw a bachelor party for him? XP jk

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the moment of action remember the value of silence and order.
-Phormio of Athens

Kidd - He lied about going to war and that his cousin said how he even died.

It already sounds fishy and its by the same person.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well in the end it's none of my bussiness. But I hope he knows what he's doing. For me, I don't even have strong belief in marriadge 'cos people change, circumstances change, feelings change. The only thing you can be sure is the change, and in the end everything fades away.

Sorry, Haven't been sleeping for two days and it's getting on me lol

But good luck with this. And I really, really hope this isn't a bad joke again.

And I'm with big P, this doesn't really belong to the AvP2 forum. It's nice to know what's going on but I have a feeling that people tries to rise up their stocks by pulling things out.

Ok, the crow stays on the background again until my advices are needed. I think I've been talking to deaf ears but oh well. It's only my opinnion.

Edit: Tang, I could've married someone when I was 16 after my confirmation.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

married at 16? doh! ok this is locked :P

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules