real alien

ELDER, Undefined, 17 years ago

what is the true face of alien , i mean without humans or animals to host ..in natural way ,,,what will be the face of the true aliens ....i see on concrete jungle predator...that scar face is fighting on something like alien...i mean half alien half scorpion...pics can help!! or a little description ...or info..

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

the true face of the alien is the 1 every 1 knows. the alien is a parasite that takes advantage of its hoasts abilaties. the closed thing you would get to the actual face of a true alien would be the queen or face hugger

Anarchysig.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

There is none. Unless you consider the queen to be the "pure" alien.

deathdrop1.jpg

ok nothing is change or new...

I'd have to say the Face hugger. With nothing to hunt, face huggers and possibly a queen are all that would exist.

Drenton.jpg
This is your life. Consumer. Animal. Hypocrite. Worthless.

Hey, but until now, i only know of a queen burst out of a human. Maybe a queen bursted from a pred would also look different, so then only the facehuggers would be the "pure" aliens...

MY SKULL! heh? oooops, wrong topic!

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

predalienking, Undefined, 17 years ago

actullay everything ive seen says queens are purebreds

863866_1.jpg

THe king is hungry so make me a sandwich and do the disco like captain blarg i dont know why but my SKULLL

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Death_Wraith does have a point. We've never actually seen a queen burst out of a pred. The closest thing we have to prove queens are pure breds might be the AvP queen, but then again, she might've just come from another human.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes we have, unless you guys don't like AVP:Exitinction. Besides... the Queen's exterior design can't be changed. From dog to human, it will always be the same. Any changes might hurt its 'normal' abilities, like in Alien: Resurrection.

The Queen is invaluable, changing it in any way may have a dangerous side-effect to the hive. There is only one of each every so often, and they're rarely different except in authority and minor-looks (Empress's, Queens, and Queen-Mothers are all examples). The Pred-Queen of Extinction is a cool idea, but I'd think we'd have to wait on official word from either movies or the creative guys behind the creatures.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

ok..anyway how big is a queen alien facehugger..

i calcu twice as big or the same...

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think its the same as all of them just like a frog too many of one sex one of the frogs or aliens will turn the opposite sex like too many males one will turn in to a female

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

To answer the earlier question, a superfacehugger is over a metre in length, & has a legspan of almost 2 feet. It is much larger than an average facehugger, & has webbed "fingers" or legs, much like the webbing between a duck's toes.

thorndesignssig.jpg

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

i dnt quite get it if the queen egg is bigger how come there is no more then one queen in the hive?

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Well, why would there be more than one in a hive? And the reason the Super Facehugger is larger in size is because it really posseses the ability to infect three hosts -- one of them being a Queen.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

It only posesses the ability to implant an embryo into 2 hosts actually. The first embryo implanted is the queen, & the second is a normal alien, designated to be the queen's protector until she has grown enough to start laying eggs.

thorndesignssig.jpg

i think u see this many times before!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

i don't think that's really canon ELDER.

Bloodlust and ten thousand years of bitter hatred fuel these Forces of Chaos,driving their relentless crusade to destroy the Emperor and reduce His Imperium to ashes.Let the Galaxy Burn!

Fire-Breather of The Hive

oops sorry off topic

That graph is very... vague. What I see from it just from eye-contact is that an egg, over time, turns into a Queen. And when was there ever a Preatorian in there? And my mistake, Stalker.