What type of predator do you like

FASTCLAW, Undefined, 17 years ago

My type of predator is fast big and loves is close combat weapons and has the celtic predators mask.He would be wise smart and have a big plasma caster to take on big prey and a lot more

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 17 years ago

If I were a Predator, and as a Pred fan, I have to go with Stan Winston's original Predator design from the first film.

Angus.jpg

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

pretty vague topic, uh..anyway.

My personal favorite would reflect on how and what type of games i play and how i play them. He would be medium sized, with the standard wristblades, And mainly range weapons:

Netgun
Plasma gun (comics)
Plasmacaster.

He would also have light armour for flexibility and movement.

naruto

http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Join this site, its in construction but you can become a mod if you do!

GalvergDsig.png

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, but it was getting cluttered anyway.

deathdrop1.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Isn't there a topic already like this?

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Mine would have to be a medium pred with scars running down his torso and chest. He would have wristblades, netgun, maul, plasma caster, combi-stick, speargun, smartdisk and medicomp device. He would be strong, intelligent, cunning and wise. He would be a clan eldar and sometimes goes on solo hunts. He loves to hunt Xenomorph and Draconians. But think humans are weak and not worth the effort so will leave them be most of the time. He would think of the clan and hunting party above himself. He's trophy case is full of Xenomorph and other indigenous life from other planets, but he does not have much human or Draconian Skulls.

Hey maybe i should make up a RPG Predator....

GOB.jpg

MessageboardRules

^click here if new^

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok this is kinda pointless but mine fav. pred is my character

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hmm... tough... either Stan's design of the original one, or CJ's design of Scarface.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm with Angus.

The original was just a bad ass.

And I hope no one put down new topics like this (This topic is pointless, vague, what's the big deal etc.) 'cos this site is already half dead, we need life in here.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Stan Winston's original predator is, & always will be the best. It's design & look alone is far better than any of the other preds we have seen since (with the exception of the pred from the 2nd movie, which was the only one who came close), & it really portrayed the true essence of the creature, in large part due to Kevin Peter Hall's flawless acting. I doubt they will ever find another actor who can bring the creature to life as well as he could.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

The way he acted in the suit, it almost scared me to how realistic he made it look. From how he moved to the way he removed his mask, I will never forget that great man.

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."