Reviews
Forum
RPG
Clans
Members
Login
Signup
Login
/
Signup
"To catch a Predator"
Deathdrop
,
Yautja
, 19 years ago
http://gorillamask.net/thepred.shtml
Just watch it. If you need it explained, I'll do so after work.
Stalker
,
Yautja
, 19 years ago
I think I remember seeing the name for this vid somewhere else. Nice find DD, great vid m8.
predatoress
,
Yautja
, 19 years ago
LMAOROFL Oh God, that was good one *falls from her chair* *cough cough cough* I think I've seen the original video what this was all about lol Serious subject though.
I died just to be reborn
Welcome to my hell
add reply
Reviews
DNA War (Aliens)
Books
Predator 2
Movies
Predator vs Judge Dredd
Comics
Rogue (Aliens)
Comics
Predator
Classes
Rogue (Aliens)
Books
Criminal Enterprise (Aliens)
Books
Batman Versus Predator II: Bloodmatch
Comics
Kindred (Predator)
Comics
Aliens vs Predator - Requiem
Movies
Race War (Predator)
Comics
Aliens vs. Predator vs. Terminator
Comics