FAVOURITE SCENE IN ALIENS?

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

mine has got to be the penultimate battle with the last of the marines and aliens after the xenomorphs 'cut the power'

'game over man, game over'

avpdrone.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

ash, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i finally watched aliens yesterday woo hoo and im very pleased my fav part is wen riply ran fron an xeno and ran straight into the hive that was cool

shadowserpentssig.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

My fave scene is when the Alien Queen emerges from her sleep, and when she goes in the elevator chasing after "Ripley".

nice sig daveberg! im not sure what my fav scene is, theres alot of good ones....either when hicks looks in the ceiling w/ the light or when the drone comes out of the water behind newt. the whole movie is awesome!

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

yeah, you gotta love aliens.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i forgot the alien movie but i like that part when the girl fought the queen alien with the robot

if you dont like aliens then you need to get the hell outta here. lol

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

bretopia, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

when rips going to save newt
or the fight agenst the queen
or the last stand agenst the aliens
or the part when that guy gets face hugged
or when you see that big makeshift wall
well i gust love that whole movie

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

my favorite part was when ripley came out with the power loader and said "Get away from her you B1tch!"

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

Clearly the best is then the ALien tries getting into the APC and get a sawed-off shotgun shoved into its mouth. Hicks yell EAT THIS and takes the shot.

/gasm

"I am the ultimate badass...state of the badass art" -Hudson

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I LOVE every second of Aliens. Thats the movie that first impacted the direction of my entire life. If I'd never seen that film at the age of 4, I don't think I'd be here right now.

One of my fav parts: When Bishop gets ripped in half by the Queen Alien tail. Then he's crawling around on the floor. Great stuff.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.â€Â

donut, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

hmm i'm not sure what mine is, i loved the whole movie =b

~Fear not that your life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning~
DONUTSIG.jpg