what is the...

TheHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

What is the youngest predator ever?

thehunterjpg.jpgHunters moon

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

There is no possible way to figure out which predator we've seen is truly the youngest. This topic is based entirely on guesswork.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

I guess we could limit the preds we're talking about to just the ones in the movies, but the question is still an impossible one. We don't know the ages of the Predators in any of the movies, so we can only speculate. The youngest would have to be one of the preds in AvP. I highly doubt the preds in Predator 1 & 2 were the youngest beause they seemed to be more experiance.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Even then, Jungle Hunter was the first actually SEEN. It does NOT mean he is the first. Seriously, can anyone answer this question? The creators? I don't think so. Even if we knew what the first Predators were, would they even be considered the 'Predators' we know today?

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

LMAORFHROFL i am sorry but the youngest pred would have to be hmmmmmm whats the D.O.B of the first pred (movie)

Shadowatching_02.jpg

TOTAL DISTRUCTION, I LIVE FOR NOTHING ELSE
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

*Sigh* How do you actually expect anyone to answer this question? It makes no sense.

thorndesignssig.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hunter, this doesn't make any sense... Locked.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

how about which pred is the dumbest?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

The one in my trunk. That one's the youngest.

Or the youngest could be the one thats born right now as we speak.

scarfacecory.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.